The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 23

Start from the beginning

 I broke the kiss off.

"Do you seriously have a piercing down there?" I asked sternly.

He sighed "No it's actually a tattoo."

"What does it s-"  His lips were back on mine stripping off my shirt.

 This conversation is not over.

There was a knock at the door. "Layla were going out to eat. You guys want to come?" Lola asked.

"Uhh. No thanks. Bring me back a crepe or somethin'!" Chase's kisses trailed down my neck.

"Kay!"

The front door closed, and I sighed.

"Good now your little friends won't hear you scream my name."

"Yeah we'll see who's screaming." I retorted feistly.

"I take that as a challenge." He stripped off my skirt throwing it in the corner, as well as undressing himself.

He unclasped my bra and moved his mouth down to one of my exposed breasts. I arched my back to him as he brought his mouth down to it.

His hand slipped down to my panties and he rubbed me through the fabric.

"I love you Layla."

I shuddered.  In the good way of course.

I stroked his manhood and he moaned my name.

"I need you now." He ripped off my undergarments as well as his.

"Are you sure."

"Haven't we had this conversation before?" I laughed. I tried to glimpse at the tattoo but there was just a faint glimmer of red.

He entered me quickly, and I bit down on my tongue so hard I tasted blood. I gripped the sheets in agony.

"Its over sweetie. It's over." He brushed away stray hairs from my face.

"It doesn't hurt anymore." I reassured him. Well more like lied. The consequences of being small.

He started slow, and kissed his way up my neck to my lips, caressing me gently.

When he quickened his pace I wrapped my legs around his waist, giving him a better angle.

I was reaching something incredible, and I yelled out his name.

"Chase!"

He came not to long after me smiling.

"I told you." He kissed me.

I just laughed.

"Come on shower time!" He carried me into the shower.

Of course we did the foul play before the actual cleaning aspect of the shower.

At the end of the night, I was sleeping next to the man I love.

**************************************

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Comment/Vote/Fan!

I want to hear your feedback! I warned you it was for mature readers!

hahahaha.

See yah soon. Love you guys!

~Jaynet_Stewart