The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 13

A/N: Uh. well this is probably a very emotional chapter and yeah. So it took a little longer to write. Yes I made it longer! Hooray! It is edited so I hope you enjoy :)

Chapter 13:

Layla's Pov:

I laughed. I sat in the corner of my room, and laughed.

At the whole thing. How stupid I was to believe that he would change for me. I took a sip of water and pressed my hand to my clammy forehead.

I picked up the blade again.

"Hello old friend." I smiled at the razor blade.

I popped the metal blades out of the plastic cartridge.

To be honest, I missed this.

Laughing I drew the blade across the skin of my wrists where the little red beads of blood trailed after the blade.

I rememberd what Amanda had on her arm. I started Carving a C but dropped the blade yelping with pain.

That shit hurt, how the hell did she write all that?

I started again picking up where I left off.

Come on Layla its like a tattoo only.... well not really.

I carved C H A S E Into the inside of my fore arm. I laughed shaking a hairspray can that I i kept equipped at all times. I found this thing on google, where if you spray hairspray on open cuts it stings.

Like hell it does!

I sprayed the mist over the new cuts and carvings on my arms, sucking in my breath at the burning sensation on my arm.

I cleaned my arm up, capped the hairspray and returned it into its bathroom holder. I sniffled a sigh as I sat lonely on my room bed.

Seriously, I gave him all my love and Amanda gave him sex? Is that all he wanted from me?

Probably. That trashy man whore. That's all he wanted was to get in my pants, tell me everything I wanted to hear, and when I hesitate he goes and whips it out on someone else.

Gross. He. Makes. Me. Sick.

Listening to the radio Lady Gaga's Judas came on. How ironic. A song on betrayal. I know  how that feels.

Humming along to the nonsense lyrics, I started to cry. Why shall I waste my body water on that whore?

Damn it! How could I have almost given my self to him. I almost made the biggest mistake of my life.

Ha. If iI tell Kara she'll beat the shit out of him. Maybe that's what he needs.

Wait. Wait. Wait.

No no no.

(*Start the music video here. It enhances it. Seriously its helps :)*)

An idea popped into my head.  I grabbed my keys and ran out of this house and straight down the street.

When I reached his house I pounded on the door. When he opened the door he looked completely wasted, his hair was messy, and his shirt was on backwards.

"Layla?"

I shoved him inside of the house and slammed the door closed.

"You think that you can get away what you did? Do you think that?"

I got up in his face.

He just looked at me with a confused face, and took another swig of the beer in his hand. I snatched the bottle out of his hand and broke it in the sink.