I nodded my head, agreeing with him. I then shook my head, "This new generation needs to get off their phones and go play outside. It'll make them feel better. And I'm wondering if they know what a book is."

He laughed slightly, "C'mon now, they go to school." 

I hummed, "Talking about kids..." I trailed off and we made eye contact.

"What about them ? " He looked at me confused. 

"When are you proposing, bro ? In three thousand years or what ? Y'all are not getting younger, you know." I whispered-yelled getting frustrated with him. After all they'd been through and everything he'd done to her, she deserved that damn ring. 

He shrugged nonchalantly, "I'm not ready yet. Please, don't hurry me. I already have her old man on my back about this."

"And he has every right to do that ! "

"No, he hasn't ! I'd rather do it when I'm fully ready, not because people are pressuring me to do this. That would be the worst to do to her. I won't marry her just because I feel like that's what I have to do. I don't want it to be an obligation. Marriage is more than the I love you's and the they lived happily ever after. It's a whole institution. We have to be ready to face and deal with things like what my parents went and are still going through on a daily."

"You're talking about the whole drama with your ex-grandpa ? "

He nodded, "That and the complicated pregnancies, plus the Je-" He frowned, "What was her name again ? Whatever. But yeah, we're going to have to deal with that type of drama too and we need to be fully ready for that. I don't believe in divorce."

"And you think you're not ready for this ? "

"I think we are, kind of. I just don't feel like it's exactly the right time now. Plus, with marriage come the kids and that stage of life is freaking the shit outta me. I don't want kids for now."

"Should think about abstinence then, because...Y'all be going at it." I commented, causing him to narrow his eyes at me. I will never forget those horrible nights where I had to hear everything they were doing in the bedroom until the morning. They were so disrespectful. He smacked his teeth and I wiggles my eyebrows.

"You're so childish, bruh. We apologized. I thought we were cool." 

"We are. Anyways, talking about it makes me think about something."

He raised a brow, "And what is it ? "

"Well, actually I've been thinking about it for a few weeks now and I think it's time for me to get my own place."

He fake pouted, "You don't like me no more." 

"Stop that." I slapped his mouth slightly with the back of my hand and laughed at his face expression. 

"I will kill you, don't play with me." He frowned, making that angry baby face. It had always made me laugh. 

"Okay, I'm going ! Bye, guys. Have fun, but behave."

"Yes, mummy." We answered in unison. 

She chuckled, "Y'all are too much. Love you ! "

"Where is my kiss, woman ? " RJ yelled, standing up. This fool ran after her, "Never go without giving me a kiss. You play too much, bae."

She giggled, "Sorry. Aw, look at that pout. You're too cute." 

I made a grimace as they were literally eating each other's face. That's exactly why I had to get my own crib. I loved them unconditionally, but I couldn't continue to witness these scenes of affection anymore. I reached my limit. By now, seeing them kissing like that was almost making me throw up. I loved them a lot, but I had enough of that.