≈Chapter XXIX :

Începe de la început

"I love your outfit, auntie D. You look so pretty." Ryver complimented, causing me to grin. I was wearing a simple red dress, that was reaching my knees, with some black Louboutin heels. I didn't put some accessories on, because I didn't feel like adding them to my outfit. My black hair was a bit messy wavy and down. And my makeup was simple also. I didn't want to be extra for my birthday, but still I looked superbe. That dress was giving my curves some justice, mainly to my twins (tities). I was lowkey feeling myself.  

"Thank you, baby

"Thank you, baby." I blew him a kiss.

We ate our brunch while spending some quality time together, as a family. We talked, laughed and enjoyed the delicious food. We planned to come back in this restaurant because everything was perfect. Three hours later, we were on our way to my house. Since it was Christmas, most of the places were closed, so we didn't really have another option but to have fun at home. Anyways, it wasn't like it was bothering us. Once we got to my house, we changed into more comfortable clothes, set the games in the living room and soon we were playing Wii Play. 

We were having so much fun that we didn't see the time go. Seemed like hours flew by quicker than usual as we finally realized that it was going on eight in the evening. By now, we were hungry, so we decided to cook something for the dinner. But we didn't want to spend hours in the kitchen, so we set on something simple and finally made crepes. We accompanied it with some ice cream, Ye and I poured ourselves a glass of wine and Ryver was drinking Sprite. 

We settled in the living room, put a movie on and devoured our food. When he was done with his plate, Ryver wanted to open the gifts I got him and we let him do it. I got him some clothes, a new game for his Xbox, two pairs of new J's, one of Adidas and another one from Nike. 

"Thank you so much, auntie D. I love them all ! You're the best auntie ever. People will be jealous when they'll see me in those J's. Yes ! " He admired them, doing the Harlem Shake.

I laughed, "Chill, child. You got all of this because you've been good at school, so you better stay on that road or else I'm taking all back." I warned half-joking. Ryver had always been a good student and kid in general, despite the little troubles he caused here and there in the past. He went through a bad phase for some months, but we finally got him right on track and he was working on improving his behavior each and every day. He stopped hanging out with the bad influences and was focused on becoming a respectable man, his words not mine. Ye and I were very proud of him. 

"Don't worry, I got this. My grades won't go down. I won't disappoint y'all. By the way, I want to express my gratitude to you two for being such amazing, beautiful and strong women to me. I will always be thankful for everything you did for me. You're my role models and I hope I'll only make you proud. I love you." We coed in unison as he gave us a huge hug. 

"I love you too, baby. I'm very proud to be your mom." Ye said and kissed his forehead. 

"Aw, look at the little man becoming a big man. I love you, nephew." I kissed his cheek repeatedly. I hadn't the biggest family, but those two were honestly enough to me. It could've been worse and I could've been left completely alone, but no, God generously gave me two exceptional persons to love and to give me back that love.