Chapter 29.

Marina.

Niall's foot came in contact with the bedroom door and swiftly slammed it shut. The echoing thud sounding around the apartment didn't falter our movements. His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist as mine pulled his face as a close a possible with a tug of his hair. Every so often he would let out a small moan of pleasure when I pulled on the hair just behind his ear – I'd found his tender spot. I smirked, as our lips remained attached as I twirled a piece of his short hair around my finger.

"Jump," he breathed breathlessly against my lips, they didn't even disconnect with mine as he spoke. Without hesitation I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist almost naturally. My ankles crossed each other behind his back, and just when I thought we couldn't get any closer. Deprived of any warning he spun us around, my back now pressed firmly against the door. My hands slowly released his hair; I was enjoying every little sound escaping from his sweet mouth. My fingers trailed down his torso, pushing away at his shirt where his collarbones were peeking out. 

When he rolled his hips forward creating friction between us I had to pull my head back so a restless breath could leave my lips. Niall was stood smirking with satisfaction as he did it again. I rolled my head forward, enjoying every second of this. As he continued to draw our bodies closer and closer, the only barrier between us being our clothes, my lips pressed harshly down on the skin underneath his ear. I let my lips linger for a second before I tugged on the skin with my teeth, not roughly but not gently either. His almost silent moan of my name was slowly turning me on. I pressed my lips down once again, this time leaving rough kisses all along his stubble-covered jawline. Some kisses stormier than others as I tried to leave my mark. Returning to the first place I sucked and bit down on the skin, leaving it tainted red. 

Our lips had been distant from one another too long, he pulled my head back and attacked my lips with need and desperation. This wasn't a loving scene, this was pure lust. His hips were beginning to lazily crash against mine once again, I could feel him becoming more intense as the heat between us rose in anticipation. 

Deciding he had enough of standing, he spun us around again and strode towards the bed. My body fell down onto mattress as he came down on top. He was still positioned between my legs as his hands roamed up and down my sides. His hands continued to wander as our lips connected again. His mouth was pressed firmly against mine, our lips moved fast and rhythmically together. I pulled on his bottom lip, teasing him. His hand had found a resting place on my chest, squeezing firmly.  

The small noise that escaped my mouth shocked both of us but after founding a weak spot on my body he paid close attention to it. Moving his hands and fingers over my chest, bringing a pleasurable sensation to myself. His mischievous smirk was indelicate – it only made me want him more. 

I arched my back as he pulled the loose t-shirt over my head easily, our lips immediately attached again. I didn't like being the only one without a shirt on so my hands grab his and pulled it over his arms and head. My fingers traced down his body, taking in his collarbones, defined abs and his porcelain skin. I bit my lip as my fingers followed his V lines. Stopping just above the waistband of his boxers. My eyes flashed upwards towards his, which were watching my fingers trace patterns on his skin with pure lust and fire. 

With little clothes left and an ever-rising heat between our bodies the inevitable was going to happen. The build up had been intense, rough and powerful. I was lying under Niall in satisfaction of our warm up. Only my underwear remained on, like wise did Niall. We were both hungry for each other, not stopping to breathe. Just as my hand strained towards his boxers again I felt his hand tightly grip around my wrist. Heat rose to my cheeks as I looked into his eyes, feeling worried and embarrassed I did something. He was smiling down at me, which was confusing enough.