Chapter 7.

Yes, the story title has changed, I think the story links well to the song, so why not? xD

If you're senstive towards sex or any other relatable topics I'd advise not reading this part as it's fairly detailed. I warned you so don't complain if it hurts your virgin eyes. I'm just kidding, but seriously don't read if you don't want to.

Credit goes to 1persephone who wrote this part because I suck at scenes like this. Check out her stories too! ;) 

Enjoy...

Marina's POV

The door had barely closed before I was slammed against it, his hands on either side of my head, trapping me. I could barely contain my moan, sliding my palms under his shirt and around to his back. His muscles flexed as he leaned in, teasing my lips with his hot breath. His teeth gripped my bottom lip and tugged before he stopped playing around and captured my lips, his skilled tongue invading my mouth and tangling with mine.

I couldn't stop myself from lifting a leg and wrapping it around his waist, and he grinned against my mouth and moved his hands sensuously down my side until he reached my thighs, gripping them and lifting. I gasped, shocked at his strength; honestly, I wouldn't have thought he'd be able to manage it...I stopped thinking about it and hooked my ankles behind his back, my hands clutching his blonde locks tightly. He hitched me up higher, not stopping his assault on my mouth while he turned and walked us toward the living room.
"Bedroom?" He growled.
Who knew growling could be a turn on?
"Down the hall, to the left." I sighed, nipping his lip.

He halted suddenly, pressing me against the wall and really taking my lips, making me writhe with the heat that flooded me. With another smug smile he managed to make it to the room without another stop, laying me down on my bed. Niall backed up, pulling his shirt off. No abs, but somehow that made him sexier. I licked my lips, loving how plump from his kisses they felt. He noticed and winked at me before taking off his belt and unsnapping his jeans.
"Stop." I rasped, surprised at the husky quality to my voice.
Guess that happens when you're aroused. He froze, eyes darkened with lust.

I got on my knees, flicking my hair back and running a hand down my dress. I smirked, watching as his eyes stayed glued to my hand. Once I got to the hem, I grabbed it with both and drew it over my head, tossing it off to the side. Obviously it didn't have a zipper; it was a rather tight dress. His ragged intake of breath pleased me, and I tilted my head, hair falling over my shoulder as I unsnapped the bra I wore. I swear he quit breathing, holding it in. I threw it off to the side; now the only things I had on were my black panties and my heels. His gaze was riveted to my breasts, and he started forward, almost in a trance.
"Wait." I told him.
He stopped, seeming to come back to himself.
"Yes?"
"Now you can remove your clothes."

He obviously doesn't understand why I made him wait, and it wasn't really important beyond me wanting to see his reaction before I witnessed him in all his glory. He unzipped his jeans before remembering that he wore shoes and toeing them off, then dropping his pants and tossing them like I did my dress. He stood in—surprise, surprise—a pair of black boxers, little red devils leaping to and fro on them. I giggled a little before he got rid of those too, and suddenly I was the one that couldn't breathe. He was bigger than I'd originally guessed, and I wanted him inside me now more than ever. I climbed off the bed, losing my heels as I went, to stand before him.

"I'm going to make you forget your name." I whispered to him, stroking his cheek.
It was just a warning.
"I'll make you remember it." He replied.

I raised a brow and dropped to my knees, eyeing his cock. Impressive, especially for as scrawny as he was. I leaned in, swiping my tongue over the head once. He groaned, fisting his hands, and I continued, licking him like a lollipop, my hand fisted at his base. I swirled my tongue around, kissing the tip before I opened wide and went down, swallowing as much as I could before I went up again, taking a breath and trying again. I went once more before he regained his balance and gripped my hair, tugging me up.
"Bed. You. Now." Ah, reverting to caveman speak.

I sauntered over to it, lying on my back with knees bent. He grasped my thighs, pushing them apart and using them to draw me to the edge of the bed. I put my forearms on the bed, leaning forward so I could look at him. He grinned cheekily at me from between my legs, an eyebrow raised when he noticed I was watching him before he focused on my sex, his gaze making me tingle. My toes curled with the first swipe of his tongue, the muscles in my neck going weak. My head fell back, hair sliding over my shoulder and stroking my sensitive skin. I groaned as he rubbed his tongue against my clit, thighs jumping and squeezing. Reaching a hand behind me, I searched blindly for a pillow to lean on, to support me; I knew my arms wouldn't hold out long. When I found one, I placed it close behind me and slid my hands into his hair, resting back. His hands slipped beneath me onto my ass, holding me up to his mouth. My hands clenched in his hair, tugging hard.

He gave one last slow lick before rising and standing over me, that stupid smile on his face. He knew he'd made me hotter than before, that my harsh breathing wasn't because it was hot in here but because of him.

I pointed to the bedside table, hoping he'd get the reference. With a nod, he strode over and grabbed a condom from inside, while I pretended not to admire his lily white ass. He wasted no time ripping open the packet and rolling the rubber on, his eagerness infectious. He climbed onto the bed and the second he was on top of me I flipped, rolling us so that I was on top. He laughed, lying back as I grabbed his dick and positioned it just right. With a soft sigh, I slid down onto it, relishing the stretching sensation that engulfed me. I relaxed my muscles, taking him deeper until I was all the way down. We gasped at the same time; it felt so good. His strong hands grasped my waist, fingers indenting my skin. I lifted up and dropped back down, staring into his blue eyes.

"Jesus fucking Christ." He hissed, before reversing our positions so that he was between my legs, sliding in and out. The new position meant a new angle, and I clutched at his back, nails digging in. I widened my legs, feeling him sink closer. He intertwined our fingers, pressing them above my head into the mattress. Our eyes were locked, lids heavy with arousal. I arched, trying to hold him in, and clenched my muscles, making him suck in a breath. He bent closer and brushed his lips against mine, both of us breathing heavily. I bit his lip, the sound he made going straight to my clit. He released a hand and cupped my breast, sliding his thumb over my hardened nipple before curling slightly to pull it into his mouth. With the hand that was free, I gripped his head, holding it close to me. He sucked, cheeks hollowing before releasing it and focusing on the other one. His hard thrusts sped up, rocking the bed. I almost felt bad for my neighbors, but then he did this little move that had me forgetting that I even had neighbors; he rotated his hips, dragging across my puffed up clit.
"Niall—are you—"
"Yeah." He sighed, doing it again.
"Good 'cause—ah!"
I really couldn't hold it back but I wasn't prepared for the intensity of my orgasm, wasn't prepared to see stars.
"Fuck!" He groaned, no longer moving.
When Niall finished, he collapsed on top of me, robbing me of breath.
"That was...amazing." He panted.
I patted his back, wincing as I felt the claw marks. I had apparently turned into a cat.
"Interesting start to the new year." I spoke, breathless.

"A perfect start to the new year in my eyes." He breathed out before rolling completely off me, his heavy breathing was still audible as he lay next to me. "I think I'm gonna sleep well tonight." He spoke letting out a small chuckle as he turned over to face.

I bit my lip in anticipation as I decided to break the news to him, I had no idea how he would take it. I was praying he would understand. "You know you can't stay the night right?" I replied quietly, avoiding eye contact.

He propped himself up on his elbows, arching his eyebrows as he studied my face. "Why?"

"Because I said so." I mumbled as I remained adamant to look at him.

"But-"

"Niall, please?"

"I don't understand." He replied shaking his head before hauling himself off the bed, gathering his clothes as he did so.

"It has to be this way Niall."

"No." He spoke with a tone of annoyance in his voice as he turned back to face me. "It doesn't."

"Be like that then Niall. I don't care!" I shouted at his back as he slammed my bedroom door. I tugged at my tussled hair in annoyance. I felt guilty but he couldn't stay. My fingers snagged on the tangles making me even more pissed off. Reality was hitting me in the face and the alcohol was slowly disintegrating in my system. I groaned to myself before pulling the covers over my head. I needed a shower but I was in no mood to leave the warmth of my bed so it'd have to wait until morning. Morning would also be when my conscious would take over and tell me if it was a stupid, regrettable thing to do. I'd slept with guys before but I'd known them way longer than a couple weeks and we were normally in a relationship. What made Niall Horan so different? 

A/N Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter/story, I have big plans for this story, so your feedback is greatly appreciated! have a good day! <3