When life throws you lemons

ابدأ من البداية

Threading his fingers through his thick mane of hair, Camran took in a deep breath of inhalation. Suddenly he felt like the weight of the world was on his shoulders. "I will marry the wench, but she will pay for tricking me. I am not a fool, and I will not allow a wench to destroy my life, as soon as she gives birth to my son, I will whip her, for that is her fate now."

"You speak out of anger my friend, deep in your heart you love her, I can tell by the look in your eyes that she means a great deal more to you than your letting on." Silas said, he pitied both Sarah amd Camran, for they both had a hard lesson to learn, and until then they will suffer for all their mistakes. "And if you start your marriage with anger, you will regret it my friend."

"I will not regret being tied down to a bitch! She tricked me into this and she will pay!" Camran swore, and turned on his heels and exited his chambers.

Shaking his head, Silas followed after him, and swore under his breath. He knew that Camran was a stubborn mule and won't allow himself to admit that he is in love with Sarah until it will be too late.

************
"Father may I have a word with you?" Christian asked, "there is something of importance that I need to tell you."

Sidei's eyes lit up when he saw his pride and joy walk in the room. "Good morning son, what's on your mind "

"I need to share something with you, yesterday I met a beautiful girl and I want to ask for her hand in marriage!"

Sidei's eyes hazed with laughter, "You met a young girl yesterday and you want to marry her already?"

"Well yeah, she's beautiful, she's Unseelie and I've already slept with her, she's pleasing in the ways of sex father, what more do I want in a wife?" Christian reasoned.

Sidri  tried is hardest not to laugh, "Son sit down and let's have a talk about a few things."

Christian drew his eye brows together, "What's there to talk about, you said I should find a wife and get married, and that's exactly what I have done, but now you find fault with that!"

The Unseelie King of Fay took a deep breath of inhalation, and sat down next to his son on the velvety brown couch. "Christian I didn't mean for you to marry the first girl you meet, there is no hurry to get married, take your time and choose wisely."

"Father I know what I want, and I want her!" Christian reasoned, wanting desperately to get married so he can throw himself into his marriage to get Adeline out of his mind.

"What is the young fairy's name, son?" Sidri asked, hoping to try and talk his son out of making any hasty decisions.

Christian squared his shoulders and hope filled his eyes, "Her name is Kenna"

The king raised an eyes brow, "Kenna?" He asked and scratched his chin, "I know not of any young fairy by that name on our land, are you sure her name is Kenna, mayhap you misheard and her name is Kayla?"

"Father I'm not stupid, I know what I heard, she said her name is Kenna. Ask around and find out who she is, I want her!" The young Fay said as he rose to his full six foot five inches height.

"Very well, I shall Inquire about her as soon as Leathan returns." The King answered and he too lifted himself to his feet.

At that moment Maria burst through the door and she didn't look too happy.
Sidri stopped breathing as he waited for his wife to speak.

"Sidri, I need a word with you alone please." She said, and her eyes glided over to her son. "Christian I heard some rumors today that were not pleasing to my ear."

The Fay Prince's eyes shined with love, mother don't believe everything that you hear!" He told her and walked over to where she stood and pressed a kiss on her cheek. "You more than I, know how gossip can get out of control once it's starts to travel across the land."

Sidri raised an eye brow, his son was clever and knew how to play his mother, what other talents did he posses, he wondered as his eyes focused back to his adoring wife.

She was dressed in pink satin, and her hands scrunched nervously on the folds of her gown as she waited to speak to him. The Kings eyes slowly rolled over her plump breasts and up her neckline.

The Fay hungrily looked into her eyes and sent her a silent message, he had waited patiently for her to get over her monthly flow, his balls were about to burst and his shaft was swollen the entire day.

"Leave us son." The King said hoarsely, as he made his way to where his wife stood.

Christian rolled his eyes and shook his head, before he quickly left the room and went in search of Kenna.

The Fay King wasted no time scooping his wife into his powerfully, strong arms and walked across the room.

"Put me down!" Maria yelled in frustration, as she swung her legs back and forth. "I need to have an important talk with you!"

Sidri ignored her request and threw her on the huge royal bed. "Take off your clothes Maria." His voice was deep and full of need,"

Maria pulled a few strands of hair away from her face and turned her angry eyes on her husband. She was not happy with Sidri at this moment, all he thought about all the time was sex, he never really took the time to ask what was on her mind, and what had her this upset.

"Sidri stop," She yelled when the Fay King removed his kilt and jumped on the bed next to her, "we need to talk!"

The king could not help himself, his swollen shaft was throbbing. When his wife was angry at him it turned him on. Grabbing both her hands, Sidri pinned them above her head.

"Please Sidri, We need to talk!" She cried as Sidri nudged her thighs apart with his knees, before he rolled over her and positioned himself above her.

"Speak quickly, my balls are about to break!"

"I have another new wrinkle on my forehead, I'm getting old Sidri!" She cried just as the king glided inside her. "Please just stop for a second, soon I will be old and gray and you won't find me attractive anymore!"

Sidri pushed deeper inside her and a masculine moan escaped through his sculpted lips, "there isn't a wrinkle in hell that would make me stop loving you Maria." He told her before his lips crashed over hers.

I'm sorry I took this long to write this chapter, I work many hours a day and then come home late and put dinner on the table, and then I go straight to bed. I dropped low on the hot list because i wasn't writing and Im asking all of you to please help me by voting so I can rise back up again. thank you kindly. I miss you all and I love you very much and I thank you for your patience. Xoxoxoxoxxoxo