A white marbled grave.

I read the inscription:

Here lays my beloved wife and loving mother

Akashi Shiori

When he said she left, I never imagined she left for eternity, without the possibility to return.

My mind got blank. Akashi turned his face to my and watched me staring at his mother grave in shock.

When I got my sense back, I slowly glanced from the shining white grave to my boyfriend which expression was empty and unreadable as usual. But behind his masquerade deep in his eyes I could see sadness and despair.

A lonely tear dropped from my eye, ran slowly down my cold cheek.

Akashi wipped it away with his thumb, rested his palm on my cheek. The sadness I noticed in his eyes, slowly showed across his face.

Before more tears could left my eyes, I jumped forward and huged him tightly.

At first he was only standing there, his arms hung limp next to his body, but then he returned the embrace.

"Promise me one thing.

Don't leave me and stay by my side for the rest of my life.

Promise it!"

Now it was clear to me why he wanted to get this promise from me. He was afraid of losing an important person of him again.

"Seijuuro, I am sorry for your lost" I whispered against his chest. Tears started to well up inside of me again. "I won't leave you! I promise"

He replied in tighening the embrace.

We remained a short moment, but as the wind got colder and the first rain drops fell down on the ground, Akashi losened the embrace, looked a last time at his mother grave, before he took my hand and started walking back to the house. But I didn't moved an inch and so he stopped and turned around to me.

Our view met a short moment, then I freed my hand out of his grip. I walked closer to the marbled grave with a sad smile on my lips.

'I am sorry that you had to leave too early.

But you will always be by his side and watch him, right Shiori-san?

And thank you for giving birth to such a wonderful person. I am sure you're proud of him'

Another tear dropped down on my cheek, while the wind was dancing my losened hair around. I bowed forward to the grave, showing my deference, before I turned around and walked beside Akashi. He was smiling slightly at me, wrapped his right arm around my back before we finally walked back to the mansion.

We were already back in his room, sitting on the couch. Well, actually he was the only one sitting on the couch, because Akashi had forced me to sit on his lap. Not that it had bothered me. Our chest clenched at each other as he kissed me passionately, overwriting the sadness from a moment ago. Our tongues foughting for dominace inside my mouth. At first his hands traveled up and down on my side and then on my back before they were wrapped strongly around me, intense this moment and more warmth grow up inside of me, pulled me more and more in his fangs. My hands intertwined in his soft crimson hair.

I pulled away from him, flushing and catching for air. But he didn't even gave me one moment to find back to myself.

His lips caressed the skin of my neck, just like yesterday. Brushing slightly against it and leaving goose bumps on my while body. To gain more room at my neck his right hand traveled up into my raven black hair, pulling slightly on it so that my head moved backwards revealing more of my sensitiv skin.