49|Addison

A/N: This is the final chapter, so there'll be no more chapters BUT there's a sequel already written and will be up soon. Don't forget to comment and vote. Enjoy (:

CHAPTER 49

"Come here Ads," my dad said as he pulled me in for a hug.

He was going away and he wouldn't be here for my birthday which was on Saturday. "I'm sorry I'm going to miss our birthday," he whispered and I gave him a small smile once we pulled away.

"Here's your birthday present."

He handed me a check and I narrowed my eyes at it to see that he was actually giving me five thousand dollars. "You can spend it on whatever you want."

Being in a family like mine, this wasn't a large amount of money but the fact that I could spend it on whatever I wanted was great. My parents actually checked our accounts and made sure we didn't spend it on rubbish because if we did, they'd stop putting money into our account.

"Is this a joke?"

He laughed at my reaction and brushed my hair away from my face. "Nope this is not a joke," he replied and I smiled at him.

"Thank you," I said sincerely and he chuckled as he kissed my cheek.

"You stay away from Chase okay?" I bit my lower lip as his comment caught me off guard. "Seriously Addison I do not want him anywhere near you."

Adrianna had told my parents what he did. She had just let it spill over the dinner table when my mother was talking about what a great guy Chase was.

"Okay," I replied and he nodded his head.

"I'll call when I land," he promised and I nodded my head as I hugged him one last time and he left.

Greyson and Adrianna had gone out but they had already said goodbye to him ad my mother had gone to work but she had already said goodbye as well, which left me in the house alone.

My phone started ringing when I walked into my room and I saw that it was Madison so I didn't bother picking it up.

I opened my computer, ignoring the fact that my phone was ringing again.

On the fifth go, I snapped as I picked it up. "What Madison?"

"Ads I need to talk you-"

"No the only person you need to talk to is Chase."

That was pretty harsh but she deserved it. I just simply could not get over what she had done.

"Don't Addison-"

"Don't what Madison?" I mocked and she sighed loudly.

"Please just meet me somewhere-"

"I am not coming to Boston just to meet you Madison, actually the only reason I'm not coming to Boston is because of you."

"You don't need to be in Boston, I'm in San Francisco."

I clenched my jaw because I didn't even know how to react to the news.

"Why are you even here?"

"Because I need to see you and-"

"No."

"Addison please," she pleaded and I rolled my eyes at how desperate she sounded.

"Where are you?"

"I'm by Claypit Avenue park."

"Are you there now?" I asked, taking a deep breath.

"Yep."

"I'll be there in ten minutes."