35|Addison

CHAPTER 35

"Addie!"

I could hear Christopher's small voice. I still didn't know how long they were all staying. Adelyn was a lead consultant at her own hospital and Blair was a dentist at his own dentist so they could take time off whenever they wanted.

"Addie!" Christopher still said and I bit my lip.

 "Why did you wake me up?" I questioned. To say that I as annoyed would be an understatement.

"My mom told me to."

"Why would she tell you to even wake me up?"

I turned to look at my bedside table and my eyes widened once the time said 11. I was so late for school and it was the first day back.

Now I knew why Adelyn made Christopher wake me up.

I quickly got up, picking grey shorts and a white top before going to the bathroom to shower.

Twenty minutes later, I walked downstairs ready and Adelyn rolled her eyes once she saw me. "If mom and dad were here they would completely flip," she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well they aren't are they?"

"Shut up Addison, with the time that you have woken up you really shouldn't speaking." I ignored her comment and made a coffee for myself.

"Why didn't Grey wake me up?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Tabitha came over pretty early so he forgot all about you."

"Great," I sarcastically said as I waited for the kettle to boil.

"I swear if I hadn't sent Chris to wake up then you probably would have stayed sleeping," she commented and I smiled because that was probably true.

I really didn't even want to go to school today.

When the kettle boiled, I made my coffee and just sat at the table sipping it. "You have school you know," she said and I rolled my eyes.

"So? I want to enjoy my coffee," I replied and she sat down opposite me.

"So I heard you're dating a guy called Chase," she started and I knew that Adrianna and Greyson must have told her that.

"Yep."

"So how are things between you?" She asked and I sucked in a deep breath. I hadn't told anyone just how bad things were between us and I wondered if Chase had told anyone about it.

I hoped he didn't because our relationship wasn't anyone else's business.

"Is everything okay between you two?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah why would you ask that?"

"I don't know, Ri doesn't think you're okay," she replied and I sucked in a deep breath.

"What has she said?" Adrianna really spoke too much sometimes.

"Just that you weren't happy," she replied and I sighed loudly.

"I'm going to go to school now, I'm already late." I stood up and was about to walk past her bit she grabbed my hand.

"You know you can always talk to me you know that right?"

"How would I? You didn't stay in contact for five years," I said emotionlessly and she rolled her eyes.

"I know and I'm sorry," she insisted and I looked at her.