15|Addison

CHAPTER 15

Time was going so slow.

All I was doing was staring out of the window looking at the clouds.

Spencer and Chase were sitting at the back of the jet because he was helping her set up the fundraiser that would take place on Monday.

I was sitting with Isabella but she was looking at her phone.

It was weird that Isabella was the one with me when I thought it would be Shane like he said. He said he couldn't make it this time though when I called him.

"What would happen if we just fell?" I asked and Isabella looked at me, silently asking me if I was serious.

"Why would would you even think about something like that?"

I shrugged my shoulders and she slipped her phone into her pocket before intertwining her fingers with mine. "There's nothing to be scared of."

"Who said I was scared?"

"It's written all over your face," she replied and I rolled my eyes. She pulled me towards her and I cuddled to her side. "I'm right there and I'm not going to let anything happen to you okay?"

"Okay," I mumbled.

"Shane just texted me," she said and I looked at her.

"What did he say?"

"Just wanted to know how you were feeling." I nodded my head and she smiled.

"Do you like Spencer?" I asked quietly and she sighed.

"Yes."

"I didn't know you were into girls."

"I don't really label myself, I'm into guys and girls," she replied shrugging her shoulders.

"That means you're bisexual dumbass," I mocked and she rolled her eyes at me.

"I have no idea why I even put up with you," she muttered and I chuckled at her reaction.

"What happens tomorrow when we have to come back and Spence has to stay?" I asked and she sighed loudly. "Do you move on? Carry on hooking up with other people?"

"I don't know," she said quietly.

"You better not hurt her."

"I know," she said quietly. "You're giving me that speech but that isn't fair because I'm your friend too." She looked upset and I smiled at her, leaning over to kiss her cheek.

"Spence!" spencer looked at me and got up, sitting opposite us.

"What?" She said as she looked at both of us and I sat up.

"You know Isabella's a very good friend of mine, practically my new best friend." Isabella chuckled and Spencer raised her eyebrows at me. "So you better not hurt her-"

"Addison I'm your best friend!"

"I already gave her the speech," I said motioning towards Isabella who rested her head on my shoulder and Spencer smiled.

"You're a retard you know that?" Spencer joked.

"Hey, don't say that about my best friend," Isabella replied and I smirked at her.

"Yeah," I replied immaturely.

"Are you seriously this bored Addie?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I'm really bored," I mumbled. "I just want to land already."

"Well Isabella can entertain you, not me. I have stuff to do," she winked at me before leaving and I scoffed.