10|Chase

CHAPTER 10

Addison's parents trusted us to sleep together in Addison's room without behaving inappropriately which I was more than grateful for. They knew how hard the long distance relationship was and they didn't want to make it any harder.

I ended up waking before Addison.

Her head was lying on my chest and her hair was sprawled all over the place messily but she still looked beautiful.

"What are you thinking about?" Addison woke up and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Just how lucky I am for being able to hold you." She smiled and buried her face into my chest. "And that you are the most beautiful girl in the world." She chuckled at that and smiled at me.

"Thank you," she replied and I wrapped my arms around her. "I can't believe you're actually here."

"I know neither can I, it just feels unreal." She nodded her head and I caressed her cheek softly.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"Whatever you want to do." I tapped her nose and a small blush formed on her cheeks.

"No you have to choose." I just rolled my eyes at her and stroked her hair.

"What does it matter which one of us chooses?"

"Chase," she whined as she nestled her face into my neck and being the whipped person I was, I sighed.

"Fine, we could just hang out here and catch up?"

"That's boring." She sat up and I smiled at her.

"I know but we could do something way more fun tomorrow. I mean aren't your parents going on a work related trip? And your siblings are staying with their friends. We have an empty house." She smirked at my comment and I kissed her forehead.

"Fine," she mumbled. "But I promised Luciana that we're going to her party. If you and Spence don't feel up to it then we didn't have to go-"

"Nonsense, I've missed partying with my girl." She laughed and rolled out of bed.

"What?" She said once she saw that I was looking at her. I was just trying to memorise her morning face seen as I wouldn't see it like I usually did. She really was beautiful. "What?"

"You just look-"

"Horrible. I just woke up Chase, I know," she snapped as she rolled her eyes and I chuckled at her.

"You look amazing, I have no idea how you do it." She smiled at me, silently thanking me before walking into her bathroom.

Ten minutes later, we were both presentable and we went downstairs.

Her parents were in the hallway as we walked down. "Good morning," her mother said.

"Morning," I replied with a smile on my face.

"You both better have behaved," her dad playfully added and Addison gasped.

"Dad!" She screeched and he laughed at her reaction.

Addison pulled away from me and walked into the kitchen.

"She really missed you," her mother said and I sighed because I knew that.

"I know I really missed her too."

They both gave me an approving nod before telling me they were going grocery shopping and shortly left the house.