45|Addison

CHAPTER 46

"Are you okay?" My mother asked and looked at her.

"Yep."

She didn't need to know what was going on in my horrible life.

"You sure?" Adelyn asked and I nodded my head, giving her a small smile.

We had already packed our things and Jade and Spencer had already come round since she got discharged this morning.

"Are we going or what mom?" I asked.

"Why do you want to go so badly? Did something happen between you and Chase?" She questioned as she raised her eyebrows at me.

"None of your flipping business," I snapped not being able to control my temper. She raised her eyebrows tame but kept quiet.

I hated the fact that I had hurt her like this but she did deserve it.

"Can we just go?" I asked in a rude way and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Wait a bit," she replied.

I rolled my eyes before walking over to Adelyn and wrapped my arms around her neck as I hugged her goodbye.

My mother just narrowed her eyes at me but I didn't say anything to her in return.

I just got inside the jet and sat at the back.

Twenty minutes later, my mother came inside and was about to sit next to me but before she could even do that I put my head phones in my ears so she couldn't talk to me.

She ignored that and still sat down next to me.

"You should sit somewhere else mom, it isn't like I want to sit next to you."

"Why are you being so rude?" She asked.

"No reason."

"What happened?" She questioned and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Nothing."

"Tell me," she demanded but I rolled my eyes at her.

I didn't know why she was acting like she cared but I wasn't going to give into her right now.

*****

"Where are going?" My mother asked me as I just walked off the  jet, leaving my suitcase inside.

I shrugged my shoulders and she frowned. "I'll call you later." I said without saying anything else.

Taking a deep breath, I walked to Shane's house and knocked on it. "Is Darren there?"

"Nope," he replied as he opened the door inside. "Come in."

I sighed in relief once I saw that he was the only one in the house. "Isabella told me that you went to Boston." I sighed as I nodded my head. He draped his arm over my shoulder and we walked into his room.

"Isn't it weird that Darren isn't here? I mean he is always here!" I laid own on his bed and he sighed as he rolled his eyes at me.

"He isn't always here." He replied and I rolled my eyes at him.

He and Darren were practically inseparable.

They were like soul mates, lovers, best friends and everything.

"So how was Boston?"

"Are you just trying to change the subject?" I mocked and he rolled his eyes at me.

"No are you?"

"No," I retorted.

There was no way I was going to tell anyone about what had happened