27|Addison

CHAPTER 27

"You okay?" Adrianna walked into my room and I rolled my eyes.

I was sitting on my bed with my duvet over me and my phone in my hand. I was texting Luciana who was bothering me about the stupid dance. I decided I wasn't going to go even though it was last minute but I didn't care.

There's a party tonight, we could all just go there. –L

No Shane has his date. –A

So? He won't stay if his friends aren't there and Ron and Bels will be fine with it. Just say yes for crying out loud. –L

"You know I'm talking to you." I felt my bed dip and Adrianna sat down beside me, leaning her back against the head board and getting under the covers with me.

"What do you want?" I asked, looking at her and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Dad is going to go nuts when he sees your hair," she replied and I shrugged my shoulders.

"So?"

"I get it, you're pissed that Lyn and her family are here but you can't exactly stay here locked up in your room all day."

"Why is she even here?" I asked as I looked at her and she took a deep breath. "Why now?"

"She thought it was about time she visited," she replied and rolled my eyes at her.

She draped her arm over my shoulder and I sighed. "Don't get upset Ads, she isn't just going to leave."

"Well I really want her to."

"You don't mean that Addison," she replied and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Who's in the house?" I asked quietly.

"Grey, Tabitha, Adelyn and her family and that's it. Mom and dad went out," she added and sighed in relief. I couldn't be bothered to put up with my parents because I knew they would just tell me off for dying my hair, especially my dad.

"I'm not going to school," I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"So you are just going to stay in the same house as the sister you hate?" she sarcastically said and I groaned because I forgot that.

"I'm going out then."

"What are you going to do for like seven hours then?"

"I don't know," I mumbled.

"I'm not going to college, we can just do something together," she said as she tucked loose strands of my hair behind my ear and nodded my head.

"What do we do?"

"We could take Betty for a walk," she suggested.

Betty was the family dog but she was the person who looked after her the most so it should probably be called her dog.

"Seen as I have nothing better to do, fine."

She chuckled and pulled away from me. "Hurry up, eat your breakfast, get dressed and meet me in the living room."

I rolled my eyes and watched her leave the room.

Sighing, I walked to my bathroom and took a shower.

After brushing my teeth and fixing my hair, I got dressed in a red shirt and black shorts before brushing hair and allowing it to hang loosely over my shoulders.

When I went downstairs into the kitchen, I saw Greyson talking to Blair who was Adelyn's husband.

"Grey you should be in school," I said emotionlessly and they both looked at me.