13|Addison

CHAPTER 13

Addison

"Can you just get on with it?" I snapped and they both glared at me. I muttered a quiet apology before looking at them.

They were loving this.

"You can go," my dad said and I gasped before running to him. He chuckled and returned the embrace. "But we have a set of conditions."

I groaned before pulling away.

"You will be leaving Boston tomorrow night, you will call us when you land, you will behave yourself, you don't talk to strangers and you stay with people at all time."

I rolled my eyes at my mother's mini rant but nodded my head as I pulled her in for a hug too. "Thank you," I said looking at both of them.

"Don't make us regret it," my dad said and I nodded my head eagerly. "Now you have packing to do."

They left the bed shortly and I squealed, jumping on Chase who laughed and wrapped both of his arms around me. "I'm going to Boston!"

"I heard Addie," he said as he gave me a passionate kiss which I returned.

I pulled away after a while and got up, looking at closet as I packed my clothes.

"Babe."

I turned around to face Chase and he patted the space next to him.

I sat down next to him and motioned for him to continue. "Spence wants you to apologise to her." I sighed loudly as I stared at him in disbelief.

"Are you being serious right now?"

"Yeah-"

"Why should I have to apologise?" Chase narrowed his eyes at me as he silently asked me if I was being serious. I knew what I did was wrong but I didn't think I needed to apologise.

"Come on Addie, you're going to see her in Boston and if you don't want things to be awkward then fix it here and now."

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. "She'll forgive you."

"Why would she? I wouldn't forgive me," I mumbled and he sighed as he wrapped his arm around me in attempt to try and make me feel better but I doubted that he could even do anything.

"I didn't mean to piss her off."

"I know but they don't know that do they?"

I pulled away from him and sighed.

"Fine I'll apologise but I'll do it in a few hours, do you want to hang out?" He smirked as he nodded his head at me.

"By the way I've meaning to ask you the girls are pissed off, what did you do to them?" I frowned as looked at him in disbelief.

"Why do you always think that it is me that always does something?"

"Maybe because it is you who usually does something?" Chase teased and I rolled my eyes at him. He kissed me to show that he was only joking but I knew that already.

"Jade was being a total bitch to Spence and I called her and Piper and Madison were also there." He sighed as he looked at me. "Wait how do you even know this?"

"Piper told Eric who told me," he replied and I sighed loudly.

"Great."

"Come on don't be like that you know that I would have found out either way." I rolled my eyes at him but leaned my head against his arm. "You'll make up with them."

"They hate my guts."

"Doesn't everyone?"

He laughed at his own joke and I pulled away from him giving him a dirty look.