34|Chase

CHAPTER 34

"How is she?" I asked Jade and she glared at me. "What have I done now?" I asked.

"She is everything that you and Madison aren't," she replied.

"What are you talking about?"

"Your little bowling trip," she said and my eyes widened.

The only person who knew was Ben and surely he wouldn't let something like that slip would he?"

"How do you know about that?"

"It's hone of your business how I know, the thing is, that I know," she snapped. She had been with Addison for nearly a week and school was starting again tomorrow.

"Jade how is my girlfriend is?"

"Oh you're girlfriend?" She mocked as she put her hands on her hips and I rolled my eyes at her. This had nothing to do with her and I didn't know why she was acting like such a brat. "She is only your girlfriend whenever you want her to be and you know that." I rolled my eyes at her and folded my arms across my chest.

"Shut up Jade you don't get it okay. It isn't like that.

"So explain it to me," she replied and I rolled my eyes at her.

"I like Madison okay?"

"But you're with Addie!"

"I know that but where the hell has she been? She doesn't even call or text, she has even stopped the texts that she did-"

"You do not have the right to get angry at Addison so don't you dare stand there and try and blame the fact that you are cheating on her."

"Guys," Eric said as he looked at us.

We were all hanging out at Joel's house before school started again and Jade had to ruin that.

"Jade has a point," Piper chipped in.

"Stop it," Madison said as she looked at Piper.

"I don't get it," Spencer said as she looked at Madison and me. "Are you two together or what?"

"No we're not," Madison replied.

"But you've been going on dates," Jade mocked.

"Guys," Joel said wanting to stop the argument.

"Shut the fuck up Joel," Piper said and Joel gasped.

"Shut up Piper I just want the arguments to stop," he replied as he stood up and she stood up too running her hand through her blonde hair.

"Oh really? Because you are the one who is on Chase's side. You are there supporting his stupid actions. Do you think its okay to cheat on a girl Joel? Do you think that it is okay for him to cheat on Addie? I mean the last time I checked, Addie was your friend too."

They sighed and a small awkward formed and I folded my arms across my chest.

"Pips," Spencer said as she stood beside her. "He isn't worth it."

"Guys come on you are acting like we're all against one another," Ben said and I smiled at him. I appreciated that they were just trying to calm everything down but I knew the girls were on Addison's side.

Madison stood up and everyone looked at her. "We know that you guys don't agree with the choices that Chase and I have made. Yes we have made mistakes but then again we are humans and we are bound to make mistakes-"

"Bound to make mistakes?" Jade mocked. "This isn't a mistake," she said through gritted teeth. "Mads how the hell can you do that?" She asked quietly. She didn't look as angry as she did when she looked at me.