12|Chase

CHAPTER 12

"Spence tell her to apologise," I said, referring to Addison.

She was annoyed yesterday and had gone up to her room and went to sleep. I had ended up hanging out with Greyson and Tabitha.

She was annoyed about Isabella and Spencer but I just thought she was over reacting. I had tried to calm her down but she ignored me.

"I don't even care," Spencer replied.

"Spence."

"No I really don't care Chase." She left the living room and I looked at the doorway to see Addison. I could see just by her facial expression that she heard the conversation.

"What?" she asked and I rolled my eyes.

"How can you even ask me that?"

"I just did."

I folded my arms across my chest and shook my head. "You're being unreasonable. Yes you're annoyed that they both hooked up but if you keep acting like this then you are going to make both of them hate you."

"I didn't ask you for your opinion."

"Addie why are you acting like this?"

"My best friend hooks up with a typical player," she replied in a bored tone. "Spencer never hooks up with people and she just did that with Isabella who I see every day."

I understood her reasoning a bit more but I still thought she was over reacting. If they liked one another then surely they could be together. I doubted they would because they wouldn't do a long distance relationship.

"I need to go and pack," I said as I stood up and she bit her lower lip. I still didn't know if she was going to come to Boston with us.  "Are you going to pack too?"

I really hoped she would say yes.

"I haven't spoken to my parents yet." Her parents - Peter and Josephina were amazing parents and they always gave Addison whatever she wanted so if she would have asked earlier, they would have said yes.

"Addison, we leave tonight," I retorted and she ran her hands through her hair.

She stood up and walked into the kitchen where her parents were. "Can I go to Boston?"

One thing I loved about Addison was that she always got straight to the point, no matter who she was talking to.

"No," her dad instantly replied.

"Why not?"

"You have school Addison," her dad replied.

"It's just for one day."

"And how are you going to pay for this?" I didn't blame her mother for asking that. Addison folded her arms across her chest and looked at me before looking at both of her parents.

"I thought I could take the jet."

"No," her dad instantly said.

"It's not fair, all i want to do is go and visit the rest of my friends even if it is for a minute. It's your fault I had to move away, you had to be selfish and accept this stupid job. I'm sorry but what is it that you even do?" she mocked and they gasped.

Peter clenched his jaw before walking out and Adrianna sighed before following him.

"Go and apologise to your father," Josephina said.

"He deserves it," Addison argued and I clenched my jaw.

What the hell was wrong with her?

"Addison," she warned.