11|Addison

CHAPTER 11

"Have you seen Spencer?" I asked Chase when he walked into the living room.

"Yeah she texted me telling me she was saying over at Luciana's house.

I couldn't help but feel a little weird. What did she stay over there?

"Did she say why?"

"Nope."

He flopped down on the sofa next to me and I smiled at him, resting my head on his shoulder. "She was wasted last night," Chase said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Seriously?"

He nodded his head with a smirk on his face. "How do you know this and I don't?" Chase laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

"You got tired easily and wanted to go home. Plus your phone was switched off."

I folded my arms across my chest as I nodded my head.

"I'm going to get coffee," he said as he kissed my cheek and left the living room.

Picking up the remote control, I browsed through the channels on the TV.

Greyson walked inside and sat down next to me. He didn't say anything which was weird. "Where's Tabitha?" I mocked.

"You're being really annoying," he said and I scoffed, feeling offended by his comment.

"And what are you being?" I mocked.

"Not annoying."

"Oh shut up." I muttered and he snatched the remote from me and took the TV off.

"Why do you hate Tabitha so much?" Greyson asked and I sighed loudly as I looked at him.

"I don't hate her I don't know her well enough to hate her-"

"But when has that ever stopped you?" he mocked and I sighed as I stared at him in disbelief. He was being an idiot. He always was.

"Oh shut up Greyson."

"Tell me why you hate her."

"I don't hate her, I just don't think she's right for you," I replied and he sighed, looking at me. "I think she's just using you for popularity."

"That's your opinion then," he snapped bitterly. "That doesn't give you the right to treat her rudely. You have been so disrespectful to her and I can't stand it anymore. You're supposed to be my sister-"

"You're making a mistake with her."

"So? It is my mistake to make!"

I sighed but didn't say anything. He was right – in a way

"Fine," I said quietly.

"You better treat her nicely Addison," he sneered and I rolled my eyes.

"I just said fine," I snapped rudely. "You're my baby brother and I don't want you to get hurt."

He sighed as he moved up closer to me and wrapped his arms around my neck. I felt like a little brat. "Sorry," I whispered and he sighed.

"I'm not going to get hurt, the only one who is hurting me is you Ads." I sighed loudly and he cupped my chin. "Seriously Ads."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I know you're looking out for me and I reacted the same way when you and Chase first started dating remember?" I chuckled because that was true. He was a pain in the backside when I introduced them both but now they were practically the best of friends.