42|Chase

CHAPTER 42

It had been a long day and I was finally getting released from hospital. I was thankful for that but I hated the fact that Spencer was still in hospital.

My door opened while I was looking at my phone. I was waiting for my dad to pick me up. "Hi."

"Josephina," I said with a smile on my face and she returned it.

"How are you feeling?"

"Tired," I replied quietly and she nodded.

"Has Addison come to see you yet?" She asked curiously and my face fell.

"No," I mumbled.

"She'll be here soon don't worry about it," she said and I nodded my head.

"Chasey!" Rosemary yelled as she ran into my arms and I smiled at her reaction. I wrapped my arms around her and she returned the embrace. I was glad she was here. She knew exactly how to cheer me up like she was doing now.

"This is Addison's mother," I said looking at Josephina and she followed my gaze.

"Really?"

"Yep," I replied. "Where's Addison?"

"She'll come in later," she replied. She glanced at her phone which began ringing and looked at us apologetically. "I better get going now," she said before leaving.

Rosemary was obsessed with Addison but I didn't blame her because I was like that before I started liking Madison.

"Hey." I looked at Madison who walked inside and smiled at her.

"Hey babe," I replied as she walked towards me and pecked my lips.

"Ew," Rosemary said as she left the room.

"I don't think your sister likes me very much," she joked and I smiled at her

"Who cares what she thinks? I love you and that should be enough."

"It is," she insisted and I smiled at her as I wrapped my arms around her again and she returned the embrace.

"You ready love birds?"

We both pulled away when my dad walked inside and smirked at our reaction.

"Actually I was going to see Spencer." He nodded his head and left the room again. "Do you want to go and see her too?" I asked and she smiled, nodding her head.

I was grateful she said that because I couldn't do this all on my own.

"Come on then," I said intertwining our fingers together, making her blush and we walked into Spencer's room together.

Spencer was now awake and she was sitting up. "Hey," I said and they both looked at us.

"What are you doing here?" Spencer snapped.

"We came to see you," Madison said in an offended tone and I squeezed her hand, getting her attention. I looked at her silently telling her to be quiet.

"Spencer," I warned as I walked over to her.

"I don't want you guys here."

"Spence," I said softly.

"Please get out," she said and I sighed loudly

"Come on let's go," Madison said as she broke her hand away from me but linked her arm with mine. "We might as well just go-"

"You do that," Jade said as she looked at us and I sighed.

Madison dragged me out of the room before I could even say anything and I sighed loudly before following her.

"Why did you do that?" I said.

"Because Chase they don't want to know us and you keep searching for the good in people. Yes I get it but sometimes you just have to let go."

"She's right," Leticia said as she gave me a hug which I returned. "How are you?"

"I'm not too bad," I replied and she nodded her head.

"That's good," she replied. "Are you guys ready to tell Addison the truth?" She asked as she looked at both of us.

I sighed because I was dreading that but I knew that this was hurting Madison more than she was letting on. She wanted to have all of me.

"Yeah," I said softly.

"You don't have to do that," added Madison but I shook my head.

"No I need to," I insisted. "I love you more than words can describe Madison and it is about time I showed do just how much I love you."

There was a small blush form on her cheeks and I winked at her causing it to widen.

My phone vibrated and my dad texted me so I left with Madison by my side.

*****

"I spoke to Addison." I looked at my mom with narrowed eyes.

She walked inside with a tray of biscuits and coffee for me, placing in on the coffee table. I was grateful that I had her. She would always be here which I loved.

"Really?" I couldn't hide the excitement from my voice, considering the fact that she was hiding herself from the rest of the world.

"Yes," she nodded her head and I sighed loudly.

"What did she say?"

"A lot of things."

"Mom!"

She was getting really irritating but she just chuckled at my reaction.

"She is going to come and talk to you okay," she promised and I sighed loudly as I nodded my head.

"Okay."

I just leaned back against the sofa and crossed my legs as I let my thoughts run wild.

I was not looking forward to my conversation with Addison.

Not one bit.