"Gretchen Edwards, my new PA." she introduced with a smile towards me. "Harry Styles, my old PA."

The woman shyly smiled at me and I responded to her smile. She looked a few years older than Eve. The poor woman was holding Eve's bag, an I-pad and shopping bags. That's how working for Eve was.

"Really glad to finally meet you, Sir." The word 'finally' stunned me as if she already knew me by the name. "Miss Sethi doesn't stop talking about you since yesterday."

The revelation won a large smirk on my lips as it literally flattered me. Thinking that Eve never stopped talking about me gave me some more confidence in continuing. Even though I wanted to, I couldn't suppress the goofy smile off my lips. Eve rolled her eyes on me and shoved me away from her PA.

"Miss me that much?" I asked, shoving my hands into my pockets.

The remark made her giggle. Dam-n! The way she giggled was so adorable as if she wasn't the cold woman everyone knew.

"Stop laughing, Eve. Everyone's going to know you have a heart." I mocked and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Funny. Really funny. For your information, I just complained about your incompetence when we worked together." She laughed and it just reminded me how much it was addictive. All of the sudden, her face turned serious, the happiness disappearing from her expression. "Wait. What are you doing here?"

I feared that moment since the very beginning but now, I felt some confidence after her little laugh.

"I'm taking you out."
"Sorry, I have a meeting in..." Her head turned towards her PA asking for help through her lost memory.

"An hour Miss!" Gretchen helped her, checking on the I-pad. She sounded extremely nervous, due to her shaky voice. "And you got some papers to sign for the travel."

Thank you Gretchen, really thank you. She really needed to add more work?

I was about to let her work. Her new position at Sethi's seemed very important. I didn't want to shatter that. Not at all. But she'd leave for two weeks...
My eyes settled on Gretchen whose eyes were looking into mine. They seemed to tell something because her stare happened to be more insistent every second. What does it mean?

"Well, you got very important work. I see it." I said, gaining some time to think about her insistent look.
  She nodded and Gretchen's eyes grew bigger. Every time Eve's important work was mentioned, she made strange moves, which I decided to interpret. F-uck it either I had good or bad interpretation, she had to go with me. For me, Eve didn't have so much important work to finish.

"Let's go!"
Eve didn't even have time to glare at me, I seized her hips. With some difficulty, I lifted her up and placed her small body on my shoulder. Last time I brought her in my arms, she was far away from being a heavyweight. I was glad it didn't change at all.

"Harry! Set me on the floor! Right now!" she screamed aloud, pushing strongly her knees into my belly. It f-ucking hurt but I didn't twitch, avoiding to show the weakness. And in all honesty, I loved pissing her off since the very first time we met.

"Edwards! Tell him to leave me alone!" she called out, almost desperately.

However, I started walking towards the exit and I could tell Gretchen was following us. Surprisingly - instead of stopping me - handed me Eve's Gucci bag and the shopping bags. My free hand held them all while my arm was wrapped around Eve's waist.

I didn't expect her to be quiet but she was yelling too much, moving too much, trying to make me lose stability. But I didn't want to let want to let her go! No, I wouldn't let her go, again! I attempted to forget everyone's eyes following us. Eve's screams had drawn everyone's attention from their work. They started laughing, which added to her rage. But oddly, no one tried to stop me.