Dragon's Wings

(We're back with Koe today! Have you missed him? I have lol.)

Koe stared blankly at Óneiro. He didn't believe what Akuma had said. After all, she might just not be sane. She sure didn't seem sane to Koe.

Óneiro gave Koe an odd look. He knew what Koe was thinking, and he didn't like it. He didn't like that Koe didn't think he was capable of what Akuma had said. After all, he wasn't weak. And he wanted everyone to know that.

"Koe." Óneiro called out to Koe.

"What?" Koe asked. He was hoping that Óneiro would say that what Akuma said wasn't true.

"I know what you're thinking...and you're wrong." Óneiro then began to calmly walk away with a small smile playing on his lips.

"What do you mean?" Koe stopped Óneiro from leaving.

"You don't think I'm capable of murder. And you're wrong. What she said, was true. I killed them all." Óneiro said with an insane look in his blue eyes.

"...I don't believe you." Koe growled, he couldn't believe that this boy could be capable of murder.

"Why...? Do you really think that I'm that weak!?" Óneiro made a pained expression.

Koe stared blankly at Óneiro. He didn't want to reply, because he didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Óneiro looked like he was about to cry, he hated this...he hated when people didn't answer him...he hated when people doubted him. Óneiro let out a soft hiss and stomped out of the room. Koe would pay for this...

"Óneiro...! Wait!" Koe called out to Óneiro and was about to run after him when Libellule stopped him.

"Let him go, he needs time to calm down." Libellule said gruffly.

"But...-!" Koe was about to argue with him when Libellule gave him a cruel look, the look that had scared Koe so much when they had first met.

Koe shook his head and with a soft growl he helped Akuma up and made his way to the room with windows. He liked this room a lot, since the castle was underwater the windows made it seem like they were in a dream. Especially when an animal swam by, the animals in DreamLand were a lot diffrent from the world he was from...like there was a creature with a long horn sticking out of its head, the body of a horse, fins, and a mane made of seaweed.

Akuma told him it was a kelpie, and that he shouldn't get to close to it. She didn't specify why, though.

Akuma shook out of Koe's grip and made her way to her room, she must want to be alone too.

Koe let out a soft sigh and opened the door to the 'sun room'. He made his way to the soft chair closest to the biggest window and sat down.

He stared out the window with a dreamy look in his beautiful emerald eyes, he was hoping he would get to see the kelpie again.

But he didn't see the kelpie, instead there was an ominous dark shadow that was growing larger by the second.

Koe pressed his nose against the window to get a better look, what he saw shocked him.

"A-Ah! What is that!?!?" Koe jumped up from the seat and made his way to the library. He knew the Nulls would be there, they were always there. And Koe was sure they would know what it was, and why it was making it's way to the castle.