Yay Us!

(Before I start anything for this chapter, I just want to say thank you too anyone who has read this far! You guys are the reason I've finally gotten to my 20th chapter! Yay us!)

After Libellule had calmed down they all decided to sleep. The fire was slowly beginning to fade away, it emitted a soft glow that made Koe feel like he was already asleep. Even though he knew he wasn't.

Libellules soft snoring filled the camp. Koes eyelids began to fall, it was becoming increasingly difficult to stay awake.

Koe had almost fallen asleep when he heard something.

It came from the direction of where Óneiro was sleeping.

"Koe... I'm scared." The little boys head suddenly popped up next to him.

"Why are you scared?" Koe asked as Óneiro layed down next to him.

"What if my dad doesn't want to talk with me... I mean I haven't seen him in forever." Óneiro asked, tears of fear falling from his eyes.

"I'm sure he wants to talk with you. I mean, he is your dad!" Koe said; sleep was beginning to make his thoughts fuzzy.

"I guess you're right..." Óneiros voice faded away as Koe drifted into sleep.

Koe awoke when something fell on his face. He opened his eyes, a leaf had fallen onto his face.

He turned his head, Óneiro had fallen asleep not to far from him.

Koe sat up and looked in the direction that Noir and Libellule had fallen asleep. Noir was already up.

"Good morning!" Noir whispered cheerily.

"Mornin'..." Koe still felt a little fuzzy from sleep.

"How'd you sleep?" Noir asked.

"Fine." Koe replied.

"Good, good."

They were beginning to run out of things to talk about.

"You guys are loud." Óneiro yawned.

"Sorry." Koe answered sheepishly.

"It's fine. So when are we going?" Óneiro asked, sleep already disappearing from his face.

"As soon as Libellule wakes up and we eat breakfast I guess we can leave." Noir answered for Koe.

"Ok." Óneiro answered while walking over to where Libellule was sleeping.

"What are you-" Koe began to ask what Óneiro was doing when suddenly an evil smile spread on Óneiros face and he jumped on Libellules back.

Libellule work up with a start he was screaming,

"YOU LITTLE BRAT!! I'LL GET YOU FOR THAT!" While chasing Óneiro around the camp, both Noir and Óneiro were laughing like this was the most fun they had ever had.

And Koe had to admit, that was pretty funny.