Chuchoters Story

(We're going to be following Chuchoter in today's chapter! Enjoy!)

A girl sat in a room. The room didn't have any furniture except for an old chair that probably couldn't support the weight of a rabbit.

She sighed. She was so lonely, when would he come? When would Koe save her from this place?

She was giving up on hope. She clutched a rope that had been given to her. The people that had stole her away wanted her to give up.

She didn't want to give up, but... what if the only person that could save her didn't come?

Koe was the only one that could save her because he was the only person allowed in DreamLand that knew the password.

The password that unlocked the whisper.

The password that unlocked Chuchoter.

Chuchoter didn't want to dwell on that though. So she began to think about the past.

She Had been born in the main city. The main city was the only city in DreamLand that's population was over 500.

Her father always worked.

Her mother was always sick.

Her brothers were always with her.

Her eldest brothers name was Night, Night had always been...odd... but he always made her happy. His laugh could make even the most serious person smile.

Her younger brother Light was beautiful. He was always smiling. And his voice... everyone loved his voice. He could be singing to the meanest most hateful person in the world, but he could make that person happy.

They had promised her that they would support her no hatter what happened. They said that they would help her achieve her goals no matter what. But they couldn't keep that promise.

The main city burned down. A neighboring empire had some how infiltrated the wall that surrounded them. The wall should've saved them. But it didn't.

In the fire her father burned to death trying to help her family... Chuchoter still remembered... him yelling at them to run away as fast as they could. At this point the people who had set fire to the city we're going around killing off anyone who had survived the fire.

Some how her brothers, and Chuchoter got away... but their mother wasn't as lucky. She just couldn't keep up with them. Chuchoter still remembered her mother's screams... screams for them to help her... screams of agony and fear... these screams still haunted Chuchoter. Why couldn't they have helped them? Why didn't some one help them! She had tried to run back to her mother... she had tried her best... but her brothers grabbed hold of her and wouldn't let her any where near their mother... or the city where their father was already dead... they would never be able to give them a proper funeral.

"When did my memories become so morbid?" She muttered to herself.

Without realizing it tears began to stream down her dirty face, leaving lines on their path down her face.

Koe...please... please help me... help me from this place... help me avenge them... help me...

(Back with Koe for like a sentence or two...)

Koe looked down. He felt like something was wrong again. What could be wrong though?

'Help me...'

"Hmm...?" He was sure he had heard something... no someone say help me.