Uncomfortable Training Suits...?

(I just want to clear some stuff up, in the last chapter Maël said something to Sphintus that made me wonder if I should keep that because it might confuse people... SPHINTUS IS NOT GAY! NEITHER IS KOE! I feel like Koe acts really gay...but he's not! The only people that are gay in this book are Noir and Libellule. And time goes by a lot slower in DreamLand than in the 'Real World'...just thought some people might be a little bit confused...well have a nice day :) ! Oh and we are still with Sphintus today!)

Sphintus stood there awkwardly while Maël handed him a black full body leatherish suit.

"Wear this." She demanded.

"I don't know...it looks a little small..." Sphintus mumbled unhappily.

"One size fits all!" She laughed.

"Ugh..." He took the suit and walked into a nearby bathroom to get changed.

"You're lucky I'm letting you wear anything! The people that tested that machine had to go in butt naked!" She yelled through the door, still laughing.

Sphintus sighed and took a step out of the bathroom. He didn't like this. It would've been better if he had gone in naked. This suit hugged him in all the wrong places, and the material rubbed his skin wrong.

"Um...what exactly will I be training for? I thought I could just jump in the machine and be done with it..." He mumbled.

"First you have to go through training scenarios so your body can withstand the machines force, the first person who tested the machine almost died because we didn't train his body for the pressure...I guess you could say it's a little like astronaut training." She smiled.

"If it's just a training scenario why do I have to wear the suit now? Why can't I wait until I actually use the machine?" Sphintus asked.

"Because you look good in the suit!" She laughed while looking at him. (I have to agree with her, if I was her, I would've made him wear it for that exact same reason! XD)

Sphintus frowned, was she flirting with him? Or was she just being well...herself? Sphintus hadn't known her long but she seemed like the kind of person that would do this to anyone so he just ignored his first thought.

"So where am I going to be training?" Sphintus asked with an unsure smile.

"Why here of course! Where else would you train? In space!?" She laughed.

With what had been happening lately Sphintus wouldn't have been surprised if she had said space, and to be honest he had hoped she would say that he would be training somewhere more exciting than the back of a police station...even if it wasn't the average everyday kind of police station.

Maël started to walk towards a tall door at the end of a hall. Sphintus rushed to catch up with her. She turned to him with a small smile, then pushed the door open.

"Welcome to training!" She smiled.

And Sphintus' adventure began.

(Remember when Koe got to DreamLand and Libellule said, "Welcome to DreamLand"? Well Maël said the same thing! How nostalgic is that? -very.-)