Null

Koe finally reached the top of the stairs. He was completely out of breath, he stood there for a second with his eyes closed to get his breathing back to normal. When he opened his eyes again two people were standing there in front of him.

The taller one was a man. He had short white hair that framed a mask. The mask had an 'X' on it with small slits were his eyes should be.

The shorter one was a girl with long white hair that almost reached her ankles. She had a mask too but it wasn't covering her face, she had it hanging around her neck.

They were both wearing kimono's.

"Who are you?" Koe asked.

"We are Null." Two voices seemed to be coming from their direction, but Koe wasn't sure.

"D-did you guys say that?" Koe asked.

"Yes." The voices replied.

"How?" Koe asked, his curiosity reaching its peak.

"We are connected thru the mind...therefore we speak in unison. And since we are both magicians we can project our thoughts into others minds." The Null's answered his question and more.

"Wow...! That's really cool." Koe was really interested in how this worked.

The girls face was bright red for a fraction of a second, the man glanced at her and it immediately stopped.

"Thank you..." The voice seemed a little more feminine than before, but still held the touch of masculinity that it had had.

"Do you know where the kitchen is?" Koe asked.

"Yes, follow us." Null began to walk in a completely different direction than Koe had been walking.

Koe followed them, looking around the hall every few seconds. This place was huge!

"We are almost there." The male Null glanced at Koe.

"Ok." Just as Koe replied, they went around a corner. A huge door could be seen ahead of them.

"Is that the kitchen?"

"No that's the front door...be sure not to open it with out permission. After all, we are still under water." Null replied.

"WE'RE UNDER WATER!?" Koe cried out in surprise...he gets surprised easily.

"Of course we are." Null replied like this was the simplest thing in existence.

Koe remained silent after that, this was one odd place.