Ointment

(I'M SO HAPPY YOU GUYS! THIS BOOK...the book you are reading right now...has finally gotten 1.01k views! I'm so so so so o so so sooo happy! :'D)

"Gah...!" Akuma gasped in pain and pleasure. She wasn't sure whether to allow him to do this, or to push him away. Afterall, this man is her enemy. Right?

Koe frowned, he doesn't know why she makes that sound, afterall all he is doing is putting an ointment on her wrists. Maybe the cold from the ointment feels good on her cut wrists?

Koe had been appointed to watching Akuma while she recovers, and he also added in a little extra duty for himself. He was also going to try to convince her to wake up Óneiro.

"So...Akuma, you know how you put that sleeping spell on Óneiro...?" Koe started off strong, getting right to the point.

"Y-yeah, w-why?" She stuttered.

"Could you...you know wake him up? Please?" He begged her.

"W-why sh-sh-should I wake him u-up?" She seemed to have trouble speaking.

"Because don't you think he has been punished enough already? He's been sleeping for...weeks!" Koe paused before saying weeks, he wasn't sure how long he had been here...the days all kind of rolled into eachother.

"No...in m-my op-opin-opinion he h-has not been pun-punished enough!" She stuttered terribly but still said it with a strong tone, hoping to get her opinion through to Koe.

"How do you think he should be punished then?" Koe began to argue.

"W-well...h-how do I put th-this nicely?" Akuma spoke to her self.

"Put what nicely?" Koe's eyes pierced her soul. He was hoping that was making her uncomfortable.

"Th-That the crime he co-com-committed deserves death!" She snarled.

"What did he do...?" Was the thing Óneiro did really that bad?

"He-" Akuma's reply was cut of by Noir sticking his head in the room screaming,

"Get upppppppp! Get upppppp!"

"Why?" Koe cocked his head to the side.

"No time to explain! Come come come!!!!" Noir was jumping up and down looking around excitedly.

"Ok, ok calm down." Koe got up, then helped Akuma stand.

Noir squealed with excitement, then motioned for them to follow him. Both Koe and Akuma had trouble keeping up with him, he was racing through the halls like death in his physical form was chasing after them.

"HHHuuuurrrrryy!" Noir squealed again.

"Wait! We can't run as fast as you!" Koe huffed.

"To bad! Hurry!" Noir screamed back at him.

After what seemed like a countless number of doors, Noir stopped in front of a familiar looking one. The pattern on the door was beautiful. And, nearby were the stairs leading to the dungeon.

"Why are we here?" Koe asked suspiciously.

"Look for yourself!" Noir demanded.

"Ok...?" Koe opened the door slowly and peaked into the room.

And there, not to far from the door, stood someone he wasn't expecting to see.