ARE WE THERE YET!?!?

The closer Koe and Óneiro got to the camp the farther away they seemed to be. And that was taking a toll on Óneiro, he wasn't used to being on land.

"How much longer until we get there?!" Óneiro asked this like a spoiled kid on a road trip.(《that is me lol)

"I don't know! We'll get there when we get there!" Koe finally understood why his mother didn't like road trips. (《My mother XD)

"ARE WE THERE YET!?!?!" Óneiro yelled at the top of his lungs. He enjoyed this game.

Koe seriously wanted to strangle this kid. And Óneiro is now the main reason that Koe is now against having children. Ever. (《Also main reason I don't like children.)

It looked like they were finally making progress, the camp seemed to be only a few yards away now.

"ARE WE ALMOST THERE!?!" Óneiro liked screaming a little too much.

"Yes. NOW SHUT THE HELL UP!" Koe didn't like using profanity, but this seemed to be the only other option to get the kid to be quiet.

"Ok." Óneiro's little game of 'are we there yet?' has finally ended.

"Oh... seriously? After all of that all I had to do was say be quiet?"

"Yep." Óneiro said with a teasing smile.

Koe frowned. He wasn't sure if he liked this kid. But he does remind him of someone he knows. So... he won't get rid of him just yet.

Koe finally reached the camp. And there sitting around the fire were Noir and Libellule.

"Where have you been?" Libellule asked angrily.

"Taking a bath." Koe replied with a half-hearted smile.

"And who is that?" Noir asked suspiciously.

"I'm Óneiro!" Óneiro replied with a smile.

"And why are you here?" Libellule asked softly. He liked kids. (Kawaii!)

"Koe said he'd go with me to ask my dad what I am in the morning!" Óneiro replied happily. He had never met so many people in one day!

"Really now?" Libellule said with hidden anger.

"Yep!" Óneiro replied.

"Koe... may I speak with you for a second...?"

"Sure. What do you need?" Koe replied, not knowing the danger he was really in.

When Koe and Libellule got far enough from the camp that Noir and Óneiro couldn't hear them Libellules face grew harsh.

"WHY DID YOU BRING SOME STRANGER INTO THE CAMP?!?!!" Libellule screamed at Koe.

"Because he's just a little boy!" Koe cried out.

"Whatever. But I'm expecting a big tip when I get you to Night."