Aventures dans la Terre de Rêves

Libellule grabbed Koes hand and pulled him through the door that lead to DreamLand.

Koe didn't protest this time knowing that it was useless to even try to get Libellule not to touch him.

Koe didn't know what he had expected DreamLand to look like, but he hadn't been expecting what he saw.

There was virtually no color and it looked practically abandoned. Only a few people here and there walked around and they looked paranoid. Like something or someone was watching them.

Koe looked up, and there was a huge sign that read 'Aventures dans la Terre de Rêves'. What could that mean? Koe thought.

"Wanna know what that means?" Libellule asked flashing his terrifying smile.

"Yeah..." Koe said dreamily.

"It means, 'Adventures in the Land of Dreams'." Libellule said happily.

"Why is it called that?" Koe asked.

"It's called that because the only way to get any where in dream land is to travel. And traveling in dream land is more like an adventure rather than a simple vacation."

Almost immediately after Libellule had said this a man with ears and a tail came running up to them. Wait... ears... a tail!?!?! Koe gasped.

"LIBELLULEEEEEEEEEEE!" The man screamed.

"Noir...!" Libellule yelled at him when 'Noir' jumped on his back.

Koe couldn't help but stare, this was a real neko!

"You know it's rude to stare." Noir said while flicking his tail back and forth.

"I-I'm sorry! I've just never seen a real neko before!" Koe apologized.

"You've seriously never seen a neko before?" Noir said while climbing off of Libellules back.

"He's not from here, Noir." Libellule remarked.

"Oh... where is he from then?" Noir asked innocently.

"He's just not from here." Libellule protested.

"Well... any way, Libellule I thought you weren't gonna be back for like a week!" Noir said this as if his heart had just been ripped out.

"Actually, I'm still supposed to be on the job... so you can just go now." Libellule said coldly.

"What! No!" Noir whined, he sounded like a spoiled child.

"Noir seriously I still have to get Koe to Night."

"Then I can come too!" Noir stated proud that he had thought of that.

"No. You're just gonna make it take even longer to get there!" Libellule protested.

"I don't see why he can't come it shouldn't matter how long it takes as long as we get there."

"But-!" Libellules protests were cut off as Noir hugged him.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh it'll be SOOOOOOO much fun!" Noir had an excited smile plastered on his beautiful face.

"Uh..." Libellule couldn't find any way to get out of it, so their adventure began in the 'Terre de Rêves'.