Mind Explosions and Grumbling Tummies '3'

Koe opened his eyes to find himself staring at the living room ceiling. At first he was confused, why am I in the living room? He thought. Then he remembered that he had slept on the couch due to him being so terrified. Now after meeting Night he knew it was stupid to had been so scared.

*Sigh* he stretched only to find a blanket wrapped around him and a pillow from his bed under his head.

Maybe mom did this... was his first thought but then he remembered his mom was on a business trip and wouldn't be back for more than a month.

The only other person that could've done it was Sphintus.

*SNORE* Koe was startled to hear this, and jumped up.

He had narrowly missed stepping on his brothers back. Huh...? Koe was confused, why was his brother sleeping on the floor?

"Hmm....?" Sphintus opened his eyes slowly.

"Why are you sleeping on the floor." Koe asked.

"I was worried, after all you weren't feeling good right?"

"Well... no I guess I wasn't feeling great..." Damn it! His lie had come back to haunt him.
"But you didn't have to sleep on the floor, trust me if I needed anything I would've yelled at you."

"Well thanks that makes me feel sooo much better." Sphintus replied sarcastically. "Any way, you were talking in your sleep. What were you dreaming about?"

"Oh... I had a weird dream about some guys-" Koe began to reply but Sphintus cut him off saying,

"The guys were Night and Light, right? You kept on saying something about the night and the light so I must be right."

Koe couldn't believe he had spoken so much about them, even if it had been in his sleep it surprised him.

"Yeah you're right... they're Night and Light." Koe said with a shiver.

"I knew it!" Sphintus said with a huge smile on his face.

Koe couldn't help but smile when he saw Sphintys happy face.

*Knock Knock* Someone was at the front door. Who could it be? Koe wondered.

He went to go open the door and there standing in the doorway were the neighbors. While Koe and Sphintus' mother was away they were supposed to come check on them every once in a while. Both Koe and Sphintus liked them, they were like the grandparents they had never had. With calming smiles and wrinkles around their eyes from smiling so much, what wasn't there to love?

"Hello Koe! How are you doing?" Mrs.Fable asked.

"I'm great, and you?"

"Oh I'm fine and dandy!" She said happily. "Charles and I were wondering if you and your brother would like to eat breakfast with us. We made wafles!"

"Oh we'd love to go!" Koe hadn't had homemade wafles in months, and Mr and Mrs.Fables wafles were the best.

He went and got Sphintus and they enjoyed the Fabled wafles of the Fables.

(Sorry I was hungry and had to add something about food)