Noosebleeds

"Óneiro do you not know what you are?" Koe asked with a kind smile.

"N-no..." Óneiro replied reluctantly.

"Oh...I know! I can help you!" Koe stated with an elated smile.

"W-what do you mean?!" Óneiro was surprised.

"I mean I can help you figure out what you are!"

"Really!"

"Yes!" Koe replied happily.

"But that will be a waste of time." Óneiro's smile turned into a frown.

"W-what!?!" Was this kid serious?

"It would be easier just to ask my dad what I am. You idiot." Óneiro snickered.

"Well I guess you're right..." Koe couldn't believe this kid had thought of something so much simpler and less time consuming than him.

"Common let's go now." Óneiro ducked his head under water (btw he never left the water).

"Wait I can't go yet!" Koe yelled at Óneiro.

Óneiro lifted his head out of the water and asked,

"Why not?"

"Because I'm traveling with other people. Plus it's getting late...you can stay at our camp until morning if you'd like." Koe asked out of concern for the boy, he didn't feel right letting a kid stay out here by himself.

"As long as it's not to far from the stream I'm ok with that." Óneiro replied with a smile, stepping out of the water.

Koe blushed, this kid was barely wearing anything! All the boy wore was a loincloth, and that didn't cover much.(noosebleed)

"What are you staring at?" Óneiro asked with a smirk.

"N-nothing!" Koe quickly turned around and started walking.

"Wait up! I'm not as fast as you!!" Óneiro cried out. His webbed feet weren't great for walking on land.

Koe stopped for Óneiro to catch up.

"We need to get you some actual pants..." Koe muttered. Even if it had only happened a few times, he was sick of seeing naked men and being seen naked.