Wëviran Du Okali

After Libellule caught Óneiro; Noir started to make eggs and took out some cheese.

"How long have you been carrying around that cheese?" Koe asked; suspicion dripped from his words.

"I don't know...a few weeks?" Noir replied with a smile.

Koe made sure not to get anywhere near the cheese. He didn't want to take any chances.

"This is really good!" Óneiro told Noir cheerily. He must just be being nice because the food was disgusting.

"Thank you!" Noir replied, happy that at least one person liked his food.

Koe wasn't able to finish it. What with it being so bland it was disgusting and it being undercooked, he didn't understand how Óneiro could eat it.

When Koe looked over at Libellule he noticed that he hadn't touched anything.

"Libellule are you not eating anything?"

"I'm eating later." He replied hastily, looking in Noirs direction to make sure he hadn't heard.

Lucky for him Noir was busy talking with Óneiro about absolutely nothing but absolutely everything at the same time.

After everything was cleaned up, and the fire was put out, they started to walk.

"So where are we going?" Libellule asked happily. It was one of those rare days he was in a good mood.

"Under water." Óneiro replied seriously.

"Um... but we can't breath under water." Noir said cautiously.

"Don't worry. I know a spell." Óneiro said, laughter tainting his words.

"But of course, this will be the first time I've used this spell." Óneiro smiled.

Oh boy...this is gonna be fun. Koe laughed at this thought.

Everyone lined up for Óneiro to do the spell.

"Wëviran du okali!" Óneiro said this with as much force as he could, everyone could feel the magic surge from him unto them.

"Well I guess the only way to know if it worked would be to swim!" Óneiro replied happily, jumping surprisingly far into the water.

"Umm... are you sure you said it right...?" Noir asked.

"Nope!" Óneiro replied.

"Oh god..." Noir said stepping into the water. He had a look of pure disgust on his face.

"Do you not like the water?" Koe asked while jumping into the stream. He didn't jump in far enough though so he didn't get much water underneath him. And that resulted in him getting cut by a rock... again.

"Unfortunately... no I don't like the water." Noir hissed.

Libellule laughed at this. He stepped into the water, and splashed Noir.

This caused Noir to become soaked.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!" Noir screamed at the top of his lungs.

Everyone laughed at this. Noir kept on whispering under his breath,

"Ew Ew Ew Ew Ew...!"

Óneiro seemed to enjoy being back in the water. He was swimming around happily in a surprisingly deep part of the stream.

Koe was happy that the fear that had engulfed Óneiro yesterday had disappeared. He was looking forward to this little adventure.