The Awakening

"O-Óneiro!?!" Koe screamed.

Óneiro stood there staring right back at Koe with a sleepy look. Koe ran up to Óneiro and gave him a big hug.

"Óneiro I thought you would never wake up!" Koe cried out.

Koe backed away and glanced at Akuma...had she woke him up? She glanced at him with the same look of surprise on her face, and shook her head. She hadn't been the one to wake him up.

"How did you wake up?!" Koe looked back at Óneiro and asked him this question.

"I-I'm not sure....I just kind of woke up..." Óneiro looked around, he looked just as surprised as everyone else.

Koe looked around the room hoping to find the answer somewhere, then a shadow moved.

The shadow then formed into the shape of a tall man.

And there stood Óneiro's father.

On the man's face there was a proud smile. And then, he pointed at himself. With a wicked laugh he said,

"I'm the one that woke him up."

"How!?" Koe gasped.

"I found the right ingredients." The man replied with a sly smile.

"I mean, didn't I tell you when we first met all we had to do was find the right ingredients?"

"Y-yeah but...you actually found them? I didn't think you cared about Óneiro..." Koe replied uneasily.

"Of course I care! He is my son." Óneiro's father replied with a shocked face.

"Wellll I guess so...you just seemed so preoccupied when you told me about it..."

"He's always been like that." Óneiro butted in.

"Oh...I didn't know." Koe hated how he always made assumptions about people.

"It's okay." Óneiro replied with a smile.

"Ok...you sure?" Koe asked with an unsure smile.

"Of course!" Óneiro's father gave him a huge smile in reply to Koe's question.

"Ok then." Koe nodded.

Akuma let out a low growl, everyone turned to her.

A look of pure hate was directed at Óneiro.

"You should've stayed asleep...!" She screeched.

She raced up to him and grabbed his shoulders, she shook him harshly, tears of anger streaming down her face.

"You should've stayed asleep! You monster!" She cried out in anger.

"Akuma. Stop." Óneiro gave her a harsh look and pushed her away.

"Monster....!" Akuma hissed.

"And what right do you have to call me a monster?" Óneiro asked with a sly smile.

"You killed them...! You killed all of them...! You monster!" She let go of Óneiro and fell to her knees, gripping one of her wrists. The stitches had come undone and blood streamed from the opening.

"And who did I kill?" Óneiro cocked his head to the side and gave Akuma a lopsided smile.

"You killed all of them...-" Akuma started to reply but Óneiro interrupted.

"Who is them?!" He demanded her to answer.

"My family!" Akuma cried.

"Hmm...hehe." Óneiro giggled a little.

Koe's eyes widened, had Óneiro really done...no could he have done something so terrible?!

Was Óneiro capable of murdering a whole family...? Especialy if the whole family were magicians like Akuma...is he really that powerful!?