A man named Night, a boy called Light

Koe opened his eyes to a suffocating darkness. He knew he was dreaming, but this dream was different. Instead of the dark being warm, and welcoming it was cold, and terrifying.

The darkness made Koe feel like he was falling. He felt like screaming for help, but he knew it wasn't real so he sat there waiting, waiting to wake up and this nightmare to be over.

Koe then felt a presence in the room, he some how knew that he would have to say something before it would answer, so timidly he said,

"W-who's there?"

Immediately he heard someone laughing. And then a deep voice (obviously male) said,

"Look who finally decided to go to sleep!"

"Now stop, you obviously scared him what with you lurking around his house." Said a boys voice, Koe guessed this person wasn't much older than him.

A light immediately turned on blinding Koe temporarily. And before him sat two men.

The older of the two Koe already knew as the demon reaper, but his face had softened dramatically giving him a much nicer look, almost calming.

The younger one had black hair with pleading eyes and a striking red cloak. On closer inspection he had a smile that reminded him a lot of someone he knew (hint hint).

"Who are you?" Koe asked, trying to hide the fear in his voice.

"Who are you?" They asked simultaneously.

"I'm Koe."

"Then, who are we?" Again they asked at the same time, and again reminding him of someone he knew (HINT).

"I don't know, that's why I asked." He said with a hint of frustration in his voice.

"That may be true, but the hints are in the room." The boy with pleading eyes said with a smirk.

Koe looked around, there was nothing in the room except the suffocating night that surrounded the light that glowed above them.

"There's no hints in the room, only the night and the light." Koe stated.

"But these are the hints." The demon reaper said.

"So..... one of you is named Night, and the other is called Light?" Koe replied.

"Oh you got it right!" The one with pleading eyes said.

"Know who's who?" They said simultaneously.

"Um..... the one with white hair, your Night....and the one with black hair is Light?" Koe said.

"CORRECT!" Night said obviously overjoyed that he had gotten it right.

Then the men faded away.

Koe was waking up.