Lights Song

It had been a week since Koe had had that...that nightmare. He hasn't been able to sleep since that happened.

Every time he closes his eyes he sees the image of the girl hanging herself. He wants to believe it wasn't real, but he won't know until he stops having those nightmares.

He tried to call his mom to talk about it, but the connection was terrible and she had to hang up.

He was tired. Even though it was only about 12 o'clock he felt like he hadn't slept in 3 days... to be honest he had only slept about 2 hours last night.

He began to drift off.

He opened his eyes to a clean looking room, the only furniture was a brass bed with a thin, mangy looking mattress.

Koe looked around, at the end of the long room was a small door. Koe decided to walk towards it.

As he drew closer he heard a melodic voice. It sang,

"Dark voices whisper to me telling me that life's not worth it. Yelling screaming for a chance to break me. But I walk free. Guiding lost souls to my world, my world of sun and moon living together in harmony."

The song was beautiful. He walked faster towards the door. As soon as he was close enough to the door he threw it open, and there in front of him was a vast field of flowers, colorful compared to the room he was just in. And sitting underneath a tree was Light.

"Light...?" Koe called out to him.

"Oh. You're here." Light said with a smirk.

"Yeah... and what are you doing here?" Koe asked

"Well I'm here to explain to you the recent dreams you've been having." Light replied.

"Why?"

"Because you seem to be worrying about whether she is dead or not."

"So... Chuchoter.... she's not dead?" Koe replied eagerly.

"Not yet." Light said with a cold look on his face.

"What Do you mean... not yet?"