December 32nd 2015

Alright guys, here's your mushy author's note.

Writing this book was a marvellous experience. I'm now 1 year older, official brace-face, moved up a grade, hopefully a little bit taller, and maybe I learned somethings along the way.

I also happened to write a book that went from 1 to over 7,000 views in 365 days.

I met a lot of people, including some fabulous people I love to call my wattpad family.

I hope you enjoyed this book, and maybe learned something too.

I feel like this is turning into a free verse poem...

I'm sorry for not updating as much after October. But I did promise to write a book, so here you are.

Every year I forget what really happened, 2010-2014 are still a big blur to me. I want to remember this year.

Thank you all for the time you took to read this, it truly means a lot to me.

Get ready for some new years resolutions (mostly about loosing weight probably....), a ton of ads about exercise and dieting (throw all those Christmas recipes out the window) and of course, a lot of new weird things. (The inevitable). I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

darkchocolateninja

WAIT. I can't let you leave without some useless facts of course?!

-All the swans in England are property of the Queen.

-The town of Calma, Chile in the Atacama Desert has never had rain.

-Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA level C.

-Winston Churchill was born in a ladies room during a dance.

-A normal raindrop falls at about 7 miles per hour.

-The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.

-There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.

-'Stewardesses' is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.

-The "pound" key on your keyboard (#) is called an octotroph.

-The only domestic animal not mentioned in the Bible is the cat.

During his entire life, Vincent Van Gogh sold exactly one painting, "Red Vineyard at Arles".

-Certain species of male butterflies produce scents that serve in attracting females during courtship.

-There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.

-It is exactly 17.5°C in my room right now

-My toes are cold

(And that's how you end the most fabulous book of the year, *takes a bow*)