May 30th Paintballfire

Ellow,

MOTHER FLAPPING TURTLES.

We are two days away from the 6th month anniversary of this book!

And so far:
1) The world has not ended (woo)
2) The US has not broken out into rebellion yet...

(BUT the guy who predicted the market crash of 2009 said he gives the US 6 months to fall apart, so stay tuned...I would never want the US to fall apart, I've got too many friends living there. But still, it is my duty to record everything that may or may not happen this year)

3) I got braces :|
4) The AppleWatch has been released
5) The ebola crisis is over!
6) Nepal had an earthquake
7) I didn't grow taller
8) And the most surprising of them
all...we are 6 months away from 2016 *gasp*
9) I've managed to keep the same username!

Anywho. I was thinking about changing my cover because

"Making a cover is like designing the car that will drive you to wattpad fame."

-Me (hehehe)

So I happen to enjoy making covers actually. I made these back in April when I was planning on changing it for May but that never happened.

So y'alls can vote for my covers or if you want me to keep the original that works too. (Please comment the number of the cover you would like to see)

AND. Please check out "You and I" by Paintballfire bc I really want the book to take off, she needs more readers to help write the book.

(ITS @Fireballpaint OOPS)

You can find the description on Shameless Advertising.

That's all for now folks.

And I just realized I can only post 1 pic at a time so I'm just going to make a chapter for each cover and delete them later.