August 20th Trump for president? NOPE. JUST NUH UH.

Hey hey hey.

How're my favourite people?

Probably dreading the start of school. Some already in school I presume. I have but a few weeks left. I recently (yesterday) found out that I need to find a locker partner to share lockers. And turns out I think I'm the last person to find out as all my friends are taken 😓

Hopefully there might be a chance I could be first in line to pick a locker, and they'll just give me own, a reward for being so punctual.

I DON'T WANT TO SHARE A LOCKER WITH A STRANGER.

THEY COULD HAVE BAD LOCKER HYGIENE.

OR WORSE.

THEY COULD BE A BOY...*fake faints*

So pray for me guys.

On completely unrelated news, the US presidential elections are currently underway.

The only reason I mention this is because of my mom's saying, "If the US sneezes, the whole world gets a cold" or something like that.

It basically refers to the fact that something that happens in the US of great importance, tends to affect the rest of the world.

OH. Also wanted to throw this in there. Sometime back, I wrote something about a president famous for his "fireside chats"

WELL GUESS WHAT. THAT FACT WAS ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA.

*ahem* not that I watch it...

So anywho, back to the US sneezing thing.

Donald Trump is running for president. If you don't know who he is. I'll make it easy for you.

He is a big rich buttface. (Pardon my language)

He likes to make sexist comments, and is just a big fat jerk.

Basically, he's used to doing whatever he because of you don't comply. He'll fire you.

That's not a very good work ethic.

Basically if he gets a position of power, its like appointing the rich (like a king) to rule over everything. And we know how well that turned out in the many kingdoms and empires.

The rich want to stay rich. And they don't care about what happens to everyone else.

I would be disappointed with America if he was to win.

It's like every dystopian novel. An evil rich guy gets presidency and does bad things.

On the flippy side. Former Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton is running for president again. I don't really know much about her other than the fact she has a snapchat.

And that she's probably going for a title no president has had before.

First female president of the USA that was also previously a first lady.

Ambitious one she is.

I was going to launch into a full on rant about Trump. But it's 6:47 am and I really don't feel like it.

I guess I shall bid thee farewell.

Take care, brush and floss regularly, wash behind your ears, and NEVER. EVER. EVER.

Spell the abbreviations for USA incorrectly because you could get USB or USE or USH

Which is waaay off.

Ta ta~