April 12th LMNO P Broadcast 2

*news music plays*

BONJOURNO KIDDIES

WELCOME TO ANOTHER LMNO P NEWS BROADCAST.

STARRING YOUR HOST, DC NINJA.

*clears throat*

In recent news, your host just had a small panic attack as she thought she broke her face while sleeping.

Since she sleeps on her face. Her teeth can't exactly touch. And she got her braces tightened yesterday.

Well. She first thought she moved her teeth in her sleep since none of her teeth were touching. But actually, she ate some of the blue cement thing they put in her mouth in her sleep since it chipped off. And she is still freaking out a bit.

*takes deep a breath*

In actual news. Radiation from the Fukushima nuclear plant has now swam all the way to British Columbian waters.

That and a motorcycle.

So now we're basically screwed.

BC is supposed to get a lot of debris from the earthquake too in coming years. We got a Japanese fishing boat a fee years ago actually. And I think in a few years, it'll be a whole ton of plastic water bottles.

About 2 weeks ago, a man got night vision. He got a black liquid injected into his eyeballs. And within half an hour (I think) his entire eye was black.

But the extent of his vision was unbelievable. During testing, his results were 100% while normal human vision was only about 30% successful.

It did wear off, but in the future the lab hopes to be able to give night vision to police officers working or other rescue workers when in situations with limited visibility.

To end off on a less creepy note. You may check out the picture above ^ or to the side > which ever thingy you're using.

Now that #TheDress is over. Humans must find another picture to have a civil war over.

Is #TheCat going up or down?

(its up)

Good Morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight!

#TRUMANSHOWREFERENCE