July 17th The Black Outs

I passed out last Friday. Like legit blacked out. Twice in fact.

Now don't panic all you wattpad mommies. It was kind of dumb reason for why I passed out really.

So basically my brother and I were fooling around, and we're trying to push the other off the couch for fun.

Don't blame us. Its the summer boredom.

So anyways, he kinda ACCIDENTALLY elbowed me in the mouth, and my lip bottom lip got cut on my braces.

It didn't really hurt or anything and it wasn't bleeding THAT BAD and I was laughing pretty hard the whole time anyways.

I was also fasting, so my mind wasn't really functional so I went to rinse my mouth out since I didn't know if it was okay for me to swallow the blood right? (It is okay in reality)

So there I was swishy swashy trying to get that nasty taste out. I didn't even swish that long.

BUT THE STUPID THING KEEPS BLEEDING.

So then I had a tissue (still laughing btw) and I went to show my parents since they thought I went cray cray. (Now giggling)

I showed them etc. and I started to walk away to go nap right? (LOL THE IRONY)

WELL NOPE.

So I was passing our little arm chair when my brain was like

YOU NEED TO LIE DOWN RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOUR HEAD HURTS REALLY BAD.

So I thought it was one of those moments when your mind goes all WHOOSH. Like when you get out of bed too quickly.

So I thought lying awkward on the little chair would stop it.

And then I remember my mom telling me to always get on the floor if you feel dizzy ever.

And I was thinking about that as something kinda hard hit my face, but ahh whatever. BECAUSE NOW I WAS FLOATING AWAY. (My brother tried to catch me. I love him to pieces, please remember him in your prayers/duas)

LIKE NOT JUST ANY FLOATING.

1) There was carnival music playing REALY LOUD

2) everything was black and rainbow

3) the scene resembles the time travel scene from that new spongebob movie (even the music almost)

4) I was speeding through this time travel portal  thingy super fast

5) and the longer I sped through this time portal thing, everything moved faster and faster and got REALLY LOUD.

And the creepy part is, I really liked it. It feels like the most comfortable sleep possible.

And then I wake up.

So basically, y'know when you read those "and everything went black " or "the darkness swallowed me" etc.

LIES. ITS ACTUALLY REALLY FUN, AND COLOURFUL...sort of.

So basically my parents are like in my face while they're barking orders at my brother to get some sugar, water, a juice box, a can of V8 (idek) and he's running around like a maniac (poor boy)

And then my dad sorta sits my up while my mom and brother make me drink water and my brother sprinkles sugar all over my face (I later found out he was trying to get in my mouth lol)

AND THEN. I turn on my stupid.

So my brain pretty much rejects this whole sitting/water/sugar combo.

AND I PUSH MY DAD AWAY AND LIE BACK DOWN.

Cue blackout #2

So basically the whole rainbow time travel thing happens again and I lie curled up in a ball on the floor covered and sugar and relishing the weird dream thing.

So I wake up again and it kinda repeats again, except there's a juice box now and less sugar.

For me, whenever I pass out, I feel really amazing after.

So I felt amazing. But my family didn't...

I sorta just sat on the ground with my dad sipping a juice box for about 5 minutes in silence.

(I hadn't actually talked yet, only like "I'm okay" and "you can let go now" bur everyone ignores those -.-)

I tried reduce the tension by explaining what I saw this time (the last/first time I passed out I fought I cyclops with percy jackson and annabeth)

It didn't really help since they just got more worried.

Anyways, I ended up getting lectured about always choosing to sit down on the ground when I feel dizzy instead of flopping onto the nearest piece of furniture. And, letting a cut clot instead of washing it because apparently that's what made me pass out.

I don't think it's the reason, but who am I to argue?

I was fasting that day too, It was around  7pm I think, and iftar was at 9:25.

So I almost made it.

Morals:

Please don't wash your cuts (unless you need too incase of bacteria etc.) Let them clot first.

Lie down when you feel dizzy. I could have broken my nose from the fall or something worse but Subhan Allah I was okay.

I am very grateful for that.

That was the tale of how I traumatized my family, and am now the butt of all the "knock yourself out" jokes in the household.