June 24th LMNO P MINI BROADCAST

WELCOME TO A LMNO P MINI BROADCAST.

Due to time constraints, our news station of one person could not function today due to lack of sleep.

For this reason, we will give you the express version of the story.

Today, the US Supreme court legalized same-sex marriage. Some calling it one of the biggest civil rights movements of this century.

However, in some states the new change is not put into effect as of yet, forcing many to wait.

I'm out of facts so here's a clip of an article with more information:

"Hundreds of companies -- including Amazon.com Inc., Google Inc. and Walt Disney Co. -- pressed the court to legalize gay marriage nationwide. They said it would help them attract able workers and simplify their employee-benefit packages throughout the nation.

The ruling "will help families across the country, make it easier for businesses to hire and keep talented people, and promote both economic growth and individual freedom,"

Goldman Sachs Group Inc. said in a statement on its website.

The Supreme Court case involved 31 people from Ohio, Michigan, Tennessee and Kentucky. A federal appeals court had ruled against gay weddings, saying changes to marriage laws should come through the political process, not the courtroom."

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-26/gay-marriage-legalized-nationwide-by-u-s-supreme-court-ibdovxv1

Thank you and good eye 😌