Chapter 25

Last chapter! Awwww! But there’s still an epilogue! Hope y’all are happy that I didn’t kill her! ;)  Oh and I have no idea how long a person would be unconscious after all that so please excuse me if I’m wrong! Sorry for the late upload! Please VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 25

                I peeling my eyes open painfully. Bright lights attacked my eyes and I snapped them shut again. Opening them more slowly this time, I saw white everywhere. Groaning inaudibly I surveyed my surroundings. I was in a room with white walls and all the furniture in it was light blue. Looking down, I saw that I was lying down in a comfortable bed with light blue covers.

                Trying to reach up with my hand, I found that it was trapped. Liam was sitting in a chair beside me, holding my hand, and had his head on the bed, sleeping. He looks so worn out, I thought to myself. It was true, he had bags under his eyes and his face was haggard and pale.

                “Liam.” I croaked and he didn’t move. Clearing my throat, I moved my hand a little and said a little louder, “Liam!”

                “Hmm?” He slurred, picking his head up and looking around blearily. Finally, his eyes focused on me and he sat up straight in his seat. “Buttercup! You’re awake!”

                Coughing, I agreed, “Yeah.” Looking worried, Liam reached over to the bedside table and handed me a glass of water. I tried to sit up but a sharp pain erupted somewhere in my rib cage, making me gasp and fall back on the bed.

                Liam’s worried face instantly appeared above mine, saying, “I’m going to call a nurse to give you some more pain medication.” Nurse? Oh, so I’m in a hospital.

                “Don’t you dare.” I told him, my voice still hoarse. He turned a questioning and worried look my way. “I don’t want to be all doped up.” I said seriously. Despite himself, Liam cracked a small smile and I was relieved to see it make his appearance so much better.

                I started struggling to sit up again, this time being careful of my ribs. Seeing what I was attempting, my wonderful boyfriend gently slid his arm behind my shoulders and helped me up. He was now sitting beside me on the bed and I snuggled into him as much as I could without causing myself too much pain. Liam grabbed the glass of water off the table where he had set it earlier when I couldn’t handle getting up on my own.

                He brought the cup to my lips and I gulped the water greedily. I could feel it running down my throat and it was the best feeling I could have had at that moment. The cup was gently brought away from my lips and I let out a sigh of contentment.