Chapter 9

Okay so I was really tired when I was writing this so sorry if it’s bad. I’m going to the beach from Thursday to Sunday, so I won’t be able to upload during that time period. Also, I’m going to be out of town during the week of the 4th so I won’t upload then either. Just so you know. Please VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9

                I peeled open my eyes, and looked around blearily. Curtains were pulled across the windows, letting only hazy light filter in, pillows were strewn across the bed, and the TV was still on from the movie.

Last night I had had the dream with me and Liam in the garden in the woods, but this time I noticed that we were dressed formally. Okay so now this dream was really starting to annoy me. Since when was I that comfortable talking and when did Liam start to look at me like that? The look in his eyes made it seem like I meant the world to him and he would do anything to protect me, almost like he was in love. But I don’t really know what love is, only what I read in books.

                My eyes were still wandering around the room, and I finally looked up to meet a pair of breathtaking dark green eyes. “So Sleeping Beauty is finally awake?” I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head while burying said head in his shoulder. I felt a chuckle roll through his body and also felt the vibrations his chest made when he reminded me, “Well then don’t sleep for too much longer, we still have plans to go apple picking.”

                Instantly, my eyes were wide open and I was practically jumping out of Liam’s arms so I could get ready. I turned and saw him looking at me with amusement in his eyes, “That sure woke you up!” I nodded rapidly while attempting to pull him out of the bed, and failed. He rumbled a deep laugh and teased, “What? Am I too heavy for you?” I gave him a sarcastic look and motioned for him to get up.

                Liam took his sweet time getting ready whereas I was stripping and pulling my clothes on faster than you could say ‘Hakuna Matata’. I could he was a little surprised that I would strip down to just my underwear in front of him, but I was too excited to care. I had just finished putting my makeup on and looked to see if he was ready yet. He had only put his pants on! I couldn’t believe it! It looked like the turtle would be a while so I straightened my hair while I was waiting.

                Finally, Liam was ready. I grabbed my shoes, coat, and hat before sprinting downstairs. I wasn’t going to wait for him to get his clothes to stay at my house this weekend, I was going to eat! Mrs. Miller was already in the kitchen when I skidded to a stop in front of the fridge. “Whoa, girl! Slow down!” she quietly shouted, trying to not wake up Gray and Mr. Miller. I threw her an apologetic look over my shoulder and studied the contents of the refrigerator.

                I pulled out a big container of strawberry yogurt and grabbed a bowl and a spoon. I scooped a pretty decent amount of yogurt into my bowl and started to chow down after placing the yogurt back in the fridge. I couldn’t contain my excitement so I started to walk around the kitchen while still eating my yogurt. Mrs. Miller was watching me in amusement and asked, “Excited?” I turned to her and nodded my head viciously, while bouncing up and down on the balls of my feet.