My jaw dropped, but I remained silently, so Shirou asked the next question. "And what do you think will Shuzo think about it?"

"This has nothing to do with him!" I replied.

"Do you really believe that? At first, you are our sister and second, he is his teammate. It will complicated their relationship as teammates as well"

"Dammit. Do you think I haven't thought about that too. But I don't know what to do anymore. I tried to stay away from him. But I couldn't... I couldn't forget him and then I met him in Tatsuno. He even made me come back to Tokyo and met him again" I paused a moment. "Please tell me, what should I do?"

Shirou watched me with a thoughtful look. "It would be easier for you, if he weren't Shuzos teammate, right?"

"Hai, maybe" I walked to my bed and sat down on it.

"You could wait until the school year ends. Then is your problem should be
erased" he stated.

I remained silently while my mind evaluated the statement he had just commented.

"So you really like this redhead, huh?"

"Hai" I answered still in thoughts.

Shirou stood up from his chair satisfied with the answers he earned and walked to the door. "I am sure you will find the answer your searching for, Nee-san" Then he left.

'I hope so...

Wait. Did I told him my feelings?

Dammit, he got me of caught.

But should I really wait until the school year ends?

Is this the best way to solve the problem?

But why I have the feeling it wouldn't solve my problem and that the confrontation between them will be only out hesitated?

Maybe it's not the best choice to wait' I sighed before I stood up from my bed.

'It's the best when I talk to him' I clapped my cheeks to shake of my uneasyness.

When I exited my room, I noticed that still light shine out of Shuzos room. I knocked hesitately on his door, before I entered his room after his permission.

"Hey Nii-san"

"Ah, Sorano. Since when are you back?"

"Not so long. Can we talk?"

"Sure. Where were you the whole day? You could have told us instead of leaving a note" he censured me.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you"

"Oh, really?" His friendly expression turned into a curious one.

I took a deep breath "I had a date today"

"What? With whom?" As I remained silently it hits him like a thunderbolt. "Please, don't tell me you had a date with Akashi"

"I am sorry, I can't because I had"

"Why aren't you listening to me?

It could be anyone. Why must it be him?

Have you forgotten that he is one of my teammates?

It will cause us trouble if you two are dating!" One question after another escaped his mouth while his voice got louder, almost at the point where he was yelling.