Publish it?

Publish it.

She read a pair of other secrets, one of them not a secret, just saying it was a good idea, before came to another one about Halloween.

Anyone knows who was the guy with that REALLY awesome Iron Man's suit inKaren's party? I want to know if he can teach me how to build one.

Well, he left his number. Do we publish it?

I don't know. I think he's talking about Leo.

So?

So he doesn't even study here.

True, but what if it's about another Iron Man?

I don't think so. Leo's suit was the only one really awesome. Well, he's friends with the pirate, right? If it's about Leo, the pirate can let him know.

Can we publish a secret about the pirate?

No.

You don't even know what I was going to suggest.

And I'm afraid to even imagine.

So, we publish it?

Yes, but not his number.

Then how can Leo or any other contact him?

We keep the secret with us and add a footnote 'Left number for contact'. If anyone wants to contact him, he or she can come here and ask us for the number.

Good enough for me. Next secret.

I heard there was someone dressed as Sailor Mars. I was in a Sailor Moon's costume, it's a shame we didn't meet up to take a selfie.

Harmless enough.

Publish it.

To the Wendy and Iron Man: you were AMAZING at karaoke! And if you're not dating, can I ask the Wendy to go out with me?

Hum...

Maybe we can publish only the first sentence?

And if he comes here and asks why we didn't publish it all? What are we going to say?

That he's not good enough for Claire.

Really? You're her friend, not her father, don't try to control who she goes out with. We'll publish it. And if she gets interested, we give her his number.

Fine. But if she regrets it, it's on your conscience. Next.

To the girl in my English class: I saw you and your boyfriend at a diner after the party. You're really cute together. You blend right in with your costumes.

Not very specific.

Publish it?

Don't see why not.

To the guy as Thor in Alana's party: your costume was terrible, I have no idea how you got the courage to leave your house wearing that.

That's just mean.

Agreed. Don't publish it.

To the Loki guy, that I have no idea if goes to this school: if you hit on my girlfriend again, I'll go after you with all the swimming team.

Can we reveal who he is? PLEASE?

He was annoying, but I'm not that evil.

I disagree, you're evil. A perfect opportunity for me like this and you're wasting it!

Next.

Anyone lost a phone with a Tinker Bell case at Alana's party? I have it, but the battery is out, so call me to get it back.

Nice, a good samaritan. And remembered to leave her number. Wouldn't it be ironic if she forgot?

Publish it.

To the girl in the Egyptian costume that hit on my boyfriend in Jack's party: YOU'RE A SLUT! AND A-

Piper stopped reading.

Okay, no need to be so...

Articulate about it?

Yes.

Don't publish it?

Don't publish it.

Hey, Catwoman. You were hot in your costume. I don't know who you're and you didn't stick around John's party for me to find out. But what about a date?

Oh.

We need to let Claire know that her idea for a costume worked better than we expected.

We don't need to tell her that. Or publish it.

Are we going to call him?

Not in a million years.

Evil AND dumb. Maybe he's handsome.

And maybe he's ugly. I love Jason.

Boring...

Next.

Anyone knows who was the girl in a Dorothy's costume, with a friend dressed as a mermaid, in Jack's party?

Left number for contact.

Publish it.

To whoever made Maleficent run as a crazy woman from John's party: I have no idea who you are or what you did, but I praise you.

Oh, thank you.

We were pretty amazing.

Should we publish it?

Why not? There's nothing about us, and I think you and I are the only ones who knows it talks about us. Not even Vanessa herself should know who put itching powder in her.

***

Admit it.

No.

I want to hear it.

Fine! It was a good idea.

Everyone is curious about the secrets.

Let's see how much this holds up.

(A/N: I didn't plan to publish anyyhing until 2016, mostly because I was going to stay at places with no wifi. But since my plans for Reveillon were crushed, here is another chapter)

A Different Reality (Percy Jackson Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें