"Yeah, but I'm not interested!"

"Since when are you not interested in handsome men?" 

"I'm going home now Letta, it's late and I have work early in the morning." Roula said, ignoring Pauletta's question, as she lifted herself off the couch and grabbed her jacket. 

Pauletta watched her friend leave her apartment and stood in wonder staring after her, something was definately wrong with her friend. It was the first time that she witnessed Roula not caring about handsome men. Running to the window, Pauletta watched as her friend crossed the street and jumped in her car. Pauletta pulled away from the window and threw herself back on the couch. She pondered on the fact that her friend had a major shift with her personality, and made a mental note to make an appointment for Roula to visit with her doctor. Ironically it was her friend who needed to get professional help, not her!

*************

Tinesha could not believe that she was actually in the elevator and on her way to Mr. McNeals office. She regretted allowing Fatema to talk her into reading the contract, because when she saw the six figure salary she would be getting, a tingle of excitement ran up and down her spine. 

Ignoring the fact that the excitement could be more for the fact that she would see McNeal again, she humored herself into believing that he meant nothing to her! "I'm going to be the first black woman at my age to recieve a six figure salary in the history of America!" She bragged to herself and cracked a smile, just as the elevator door slid open. 

Dressed in a smart, and sassy business suit, and carrying a lawyers professional briefcase in her hand, Tinesha walked up to woman at the front desk. "Hello, please notify Mr. McNeal that I am here."

The beautiful young woman that was sitting at the front desk could not help but envy Tinesha. She had read the contract and knew what it contained. Jealousy and hatred consumed her as she smiled coldly at Tinesha and lifted herself to her feet. "Please have a seat." 

Tinesha did not miss the look in the woman's eyes, and a slow smile curved her lips. She new that with the new position she was about to get, many will be envious of her. 

***********

Leathan tried to compose himself. With trembling hands he straitened his tie and took a deep breath of inhalation. She was here, soon she will be in his bed making wild passionate love to him. The excitement consumed his every thought as he nervously waited for her to enter his office. 

She walked in his office full of confidence, with her shoulders squared back and her head held up high.  "Mr. McNeal." She said, nodding in his direction. 

Leathan almost spilled his seed right where he stood. She was by far the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Holding himself together, he said, "Please, have a seat." 

Afraid that his trembling legs might buckle on him, he hurriedly went around his desk and sat in his chair. Tinesha however, took her time sitting herself down. To Leathan she looked composed and in control as she placed her expensive brief case on the floor next to her. 

The Fay feasted his appreciative eyes on her, and swallowed, he needed her more than the fish needed the water! "Did you bring the contract?" He asked, wanting to make sure that she signed it before she had a change of heart. 

"Yes, I did." Tinesha said calmly, and reached for the briefcase. Placing it on her lap, she opened it and pulled out the contract, and returned the briefcase back on the floor.

As the Fay grabbed the contract, their hands touched briefly, but that physical contact was enough to to send tremors of excitement throughout the Fays body. Jumping quickly to his feet, Leathan excused himself and quickly made his way to the bathroom. After closing and locking the door, the Fay warrior slammed his huge body against the wall and dropped his pants to his knees. Grabbing his throbbing shaft in his thick hand, he beat the meat until everything exploded inside him and he shook violently. 

Closing his eyes, the Fay took a moment to relax his beating heart before he washed his hands and pulled his pants back up. Never in his wildest dreams did he ever experience such an orgasm, and he knew that once he tasted Tinesha's chocolate velvety skin, he would not be able to let her go. She is his, and he was going to do everything in his power to stake his claim on her. 

"Mrs. Washington, it is with great pleasure that I welcome you to Fay industries, I know you will be a valuable asset to my company and I look forward to working with you." Leathan told her, as he walked back to his desk and sat on his leather chair. 

Tinesha smiled coldly at him, but Leathan could have sworn that for a split second of a second, her beautiful grey eyes looked warm and were full of excitement, before they turned a darker shade of grey. 

"Please come with me that I may show you your new office." He told her, as he lifted himself off his chair, and walked over to the other side of the room. Swinging open the door to a connecting office, he motioned for Tinesha to follow him. 

Tinesha could not believe her eyes, as she walked into the adjoining room. It was luxurious, spacious, and it was all hers! "You are very generous Mr. McNeal, but seriously I can not accept this office!"

Confused, Leathan asked, "Excuse me?"

"Although this office is absolutely beautiful, it is also connected to your office and I find that rather odd! I take my work very serious Mr. McNeal and must warn you that any innapropiate behavior will be reported!" She said boldly. 

I'm going to fauck your brains out by the time I'm through with you, he thought wildly, as another electrical shock surged through his body when she brushed slightly against him as she slipped past him to get back to his office.

"I assure you Mrs. Washington, no one including myself has ever made an innapropiate move toward our coworkers. To do so would be against the law, and everyone at Fay industries knows it!"

His voice was deep, and rich, and Tinesha couldn't help but feel her heart thumping against her chest. She couldn't deny the fact that she found the man very attractive and for a second wondered what it would feel like to be kissed by him. 

Leathan's mouth curved into a slow smile, he knew that look, she wanted him of that he was sure of, and he couldn't wait until the day came where she will be laying underneath him begging him to fauck her. 

Thank you for your thoughts and comments. Xoxxoxoxoxxo