Akashi let go of my hand and took a black blind fold of his jacket.

"W-what are y-you planning?" I asked disconcerted and flinched a inch back.

"Don't worry. I won't do anything inappropriate to you. Trust me. And incidentally, you will love what you will see soon"

I nodded and allowed him to put the blind fold on. When he finished, he took my hand again.

When the elevator stopped, Akashi led me carefully outside of the small room. We walked a short moment, when I heard that a door opened before me. A light breeze brushed against my face.

I was sure we were walking outside, so I assumed we were on the 52th floor because it was only possible at there. Akashi stopped beside me, let go of my hand and stepped behind me.

"Close your eyes" he whispered in my ear. I did as he told and shut them close.

I felt him losened the blind fold. "Let them close until I say you can open them"

As nervous as I was, I had to admit at the same time it was really exciting.

I felt the small fabric leave my skin. Akashi wrapped me inside his arms. "You can open your eyes now" he whispered behind me, his lips brushed against my ear.

Slowly I opened my eyes, but the sight in front of me made me literally hold back my breath.

The rising sun slowly rose over the horizon and it rays not only lighened the clouds but also the streets and buildings from Tokyo.

Slowly reached us the bright and warm sun rays and let the cold of the night move away.

"This is breathtakingly beautiful" I mentioned.

"I knew you would like it" Still holding me in his arms, he pressed me more against his chest.

"Thank you, Akashi-kun" I rised my arms and put my hands lightly on his arms at each side of my shoulder. Now realising how close he were, my cheeks flushed in a light shade of pink but I didn't dare to even try to leave this position. Well, as embarrassing as I felt at that moment, what was more important I felt comfortable and protected with him by my side.

We remained on the roof top until the sun had enveloped the whole city with his rays.

Akashi suddenly losened his embrace and stepped back. I turned around and looked straight at him. I couldn't restrain to smile sweetly at him. The rays let his eyes sparkle while he looked more handsome than usual.

"Let's go" he reached out his hand but waited for me to take the next step.

Hesitately I put my hand in his and nodded slightly, still the smile on my lips.

We went out of the building and back to the car. The driver brought us to the next location: the epson aqua park.

"S-say Akashi-kun. D-didn't they open only in a few hours?"

"Actually yes. But I have arranged that they open earlier. Only for us"

"Really? So we're the only guest?"

"That's what I said"

"You are unbelievable" I shook my head and earned a chuckle from him.

"Come. Let's go inside" and without waiting for my answer he dragged me inside.

We walked through the ground floor.
The welcome area was the symbol of the aquarium and was made from a combination of fish, images, and art flowers. The second attraction on the ground floor was the magical ground, a merry-go-round with LED lights covering the walls and a touch panel tank that lead you into an extraordinary world.