Lost For Words

Depuis le début

"Mr. McNeil, I have recently graduated from Harvard with top honors, I consider myself a very smart, hard working woman, and have a law degree most woman can only dream off. I have won numerous awards, and may I add that I deserved them all, I have many certificates of achievements that I am very proud of, and am well deserving of this job, Further more, I think the question you asked me should be reversed, was is it that you would offer me to take on this job, what makes this job any different than all the others? With my credentials I can work anywhere I want, what makes your company so special that I would want to work here?" She asked him, as she stared him square in the face without blinking, challenging him to his own game.

Leathan was blown away by her boldness, never in his life has he come across such a powerful strong woman who could hold her own before him. If she were a man she would have balls the size of a bowling ball, he thought. His shaft throbbed wildly, and he knew that he wanted to fauck her badly, but he must control himself, jumping to his feet, the Fay excused himself and headed straight to his private bathroom. 

Tinesha watched him walk away, and sighed, the man was a beast, she thought, a handsome, gorgeous beast who probably won't give her the job. She blew her chances of working for Fay inc. and she was very upset with herself.

Leathan closed the door and slammed his huge body up against the wall. Closing his eyes he envisioned the dark beauty naked before him. His hand slipped inside his pants and he grabbed his thick shaft in his hand and stroked it. Dark thoughts of Tinesha laying naked in his bed consumed him and his breathing deepened as he prepared to spill his seed. 

When the door to the bathroom opened and Leathan walked out, Tinesha could not help but stare at his tall muscular body, as he made his way back into his chair. She had to admit that he was a hunk of a man, but she reminded herself that he was a pig! 

"Is there anything else you want to add Miss Washington, I have another appointment, and I'm running late." He said in a dismissive voice, not wanting her to know that she had rocked his world.

Tinesha lifted herself to her feet, "You have everything you need in my resume," she said as she walked to the door, "but I too feel the need to ask if there is anything else that you would like to say?"

"No Miss Washington there isn't." 

"Not even an apology for ruining my coat?" She asked, sick and tired of his arrogance.

"Not even that." He said coldly, "but if you feel like it was entirely my fault I will have my assistant write you out a check for fifty dollars!"

Disgusted with him, she whipped open the door and marched out of the office. "Arrogant bustard!" She muttered as she walked to the elevator. 

The secretary looked up from her computer, and wandered what could have gone wrong in such a short period of time. 

Leathan stared at the opened door and could not believe that she had walked out on him like that. Jumping to his feet, the Fay ran after her to beg her to come back to his office, but he got to the elevator just as the door was closing, "Tinesha," he said hoarsely, but the elevator door closed in his face.

**************

"I will not allow my son to marry a pheasant!" The King bellowed with anger. "You will be king one day and your children will inherit your throne, and their blood must be from a strong bloodline!" 

"Father, I will find her and I will take her as my wife!" William yelled back.

"Over my dead body! I will destroy her and her entire family if she becomes a threat to my kingdom! Don't mess with me son, you will not win this battle!" The king threatened.

"Won't you reconsider?" The Queen begged. "Don't you want our son to be happy? If he marries the princess of Spain, he will have a loveless marriage just like ours!" The Queen argued, regretting her words as soon as they came out of her mouth, not wanting her son to know that she and the King have no love lost between them. 

"We married because it was the right thing to do for our countries, and there is nothing wrong with that! Our lives don't belong to us, we are bound by ancient laws, we must serve the crown! It is Williams duty to do the right thing for the people of this kingdom!" The king roared. "You will marry the Princess of Spain and that is final!" 

Prince William watched his father disappear down the Great Hall and through the corridor, and turned to face his mother. He hated to see tears in his mother's eyes, and pulled her against his muscled chest. "I don't blame you mother."

"Nor I you, son, but were I you, I would go find the peasant girl if my heart desired her!" The Queen confessed, as more tears glided down her beautiful, ageless face.

notes: the chapter "Scotland" was wrongfully  named, it was my intention to change it before I published the chapter, but I forgot to. 

For those of you that don't know, I have three profile names, 1)Theodora Koulouris 2) loula Koulouris, and 3) soulmates2.

The reason for that is because I was hacked in the other two profiles. For anyone of you who have not read all of my seven books and would like too, please go into my reading list, for your convenience I have posted them there. All seven books are mine, thank you all for being such loyal fans, I love you all  and feel blessed to have the chance to write for you. Xoxxoxoxxoxxoxoxxoxxo