Akashi continued the way to his car, entered it and drove away without any other word.

"What the hell was that?!" Toma cursed.

"I don't know" I said in disbelieve.

"You really have weird acquaintances" he looked down at me.

"And you think that doesn't included you too?" I asked dryly.

"What? How mean" he whined playfully and I started to giggle at his reaction.

"I think you have to repay me for this trouble" he stated.

"Whaaat? But I didn't do anything wrong?" I protested.

"Maybe not, but you were the cause of it. It's the same" he frowned at me.

Until now I didn't realized that we were still standing really close to each other, more specifically, he was holding me in his arms.

I blushed and pushed me out of his arms. It's seem he realized the proximity too "Sorry"

"Don't worry. Shall we get some drinks?" I asked to overwrite the awkwardness. "Sure"

We made our way to the next ice cafe.

At this moment I didn't know that we were watched the whole time.

After buying some drinks we went to the nearest park and sat down on a bench. Silently we watched the people who passed us.

This afternoon, more especially after the confrontation between Toma and Akashi, I felt very uncomfortable and even Toma had a hint of anxiety in his eyes.

'Or is it more than that?

Why do I feel so uneasy?' I took a nip from my milkshake.

'Why is this happening to me?

I want my peacefully days back' i whined.

"Sorano-chan? Are you alright?" I heard Toma asked me with a worried voice. I looked to my right side where he sat and looked down at me.

"H-hai!" I almost yelled at him. "Why are you asking?"

"I called you several times but you were totally lost in your thoughts that you didn't heard me" Toma frowned.

"Oh really? Gomen gomen" I put my hand behind my head and smiled restrained.

"What were you thinking about?"

"W-well, about nothing special" I waved his question beside.

"Com'on. Tell me or do I have to guess?"

I didn't answered to him. It was not that I did not want to, I just couldn't.

"Then I suggest you thought about the thing the redhead whispered to you, isn't it?" His eyes narrowed.

"No, I haven't thought about that"

"About what then?" He was really persistant today.

Before I answered his question, I gave him one of my really annoyed glances. "I was asking myself, why all of this is happening to me"

"And what kind of answer have you found?"

"None"

"Hmmm... Maybe I should tell you one?!" He questioned himself.

"Huh?" I looked at him confused.

Suddenly Toma took my right hand, in where i was holding the milkshake and took a sip. I inwardly screamed