Woozi (k-popgirl59)

I woke up feeling tired after spending the night working on my projects for my job as a designer and I guess I over worked myself since I swore I slept on my table probably drooling but just now I happened to wake up on me and Woozi's king size bed.

But! It's Saturday so I have time to rest and just chill around the house not even bothering about the outside world! (great plan!)

I easily kicked off the sheets and made my day as I flung the curtains over to the side and tried to adjust to the bright light before stumbling over to the bathroom not even caring of Woozi not being beside me when I woke up.

I went in and was about to flick the lights on until I felt something over the switch. I looked over and took it off after turning the lights on and noticing that it was a blue heart sticky note saying

1/"Hey, Angel (that's the requester's name)! I'm sorry for not being there when you woke up but I need you to go through some things to see meh! I love you~ And you better be patient and get to the right destinations or else! Anyways, the second note is on the fridge!"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. He knows I procrastinate easily....actually...what is he even planning???

I decided just to give in and see what he's fussing so much about me HAVING to go to the right destinations and such.

I brushed my teeth, washed, got a simple sweater, jeans, and thinking of getting out my pair of black converse to go with the outfit when I get to leave before going downstairs to check on the second note.

"Great! Your actually playing along with the game! Anyways...I hope you got your causal outfit and first I think you would be hungry so you should go eat lunch from _____ cafe and there would await your 3rd card!"

I grinned as my stomach growled a little. I took my needs and skipped outside heading towards my favorite cafe.

Soon I saw the cafe in the middle of all the other miscellaneous shops, I pushed open the entrance and took in the fresh scent of bitter coffee beans making my way to the counter as the lady smiled at me for some reason.

I stood there as there was no line and looked through the menu up behind.

"Ummm 1 cup of _______ and...this sandwich please" I smiled as I look down and picked my favorite sandwich and handed it over to the woman and she kept on staring at me giving me a weird feeling.

"You're extremely lucky to have such a boyfriend!" she grinned as she slid a note into my hand and gave me the coffee as I already had the sandwich in the other hand.

"Uhhh t- thank you" I smiled walking away after a nice small bow

...weird...

As I felt comfortable with where I chose to sit I opened up the note after a sip of coffee.

"Okay! I know you and you're a bit of an impatient kid so I guess your reading this before you start eating. After you finish you should go straight to your high school!"

I stopped and took a moment.

'High school? We already graduated what the heck? And can I even get in the school? It's the weekend!'

I thought as I munched on my food and thought of numerous things that Woozi can possibly do to me when I get there. Probably going to be evil and trap me in the classroom and sit across and hide while listening to me get freaked out like before. Pshh. I don't even know how we got together....

After I finished I dusted my hands and threw everything away before running to our high sc-

XS

OUCH....OUCH OUCH OUCH

CRAMPS F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!urghh-

~

I made it!

I kicked open the doors totally exhausted from that....random pain session and more running. And right before I stepped up I saw something below my foot so I stepped back and saw a note and trails of different coloured rose petals making way into the left of the hallway.

Trying to be patient with Woozi's kids play I picked up the last note (you sure) *AHEM* HOPEFULLY the last note that will exist as I had the other ones in my pocket.

"Awwww baby you went through it all (although I'm sure you came running...maybe I'm gonna get my ass beat for making you too anxious *gulp*)! I love you so much and I miss you! Just follow the rose petals and I swear that's the last destination you need to go to!"

I sighed and did a whining tantrum before running through the rose petals as the perfect line scattered around and right at the second turn Ii already knew where I was supposed to run to.

I ran up to the music room and stopped catching my breathe before silently clicking the door open and walking inside as-

"Angel!-"

"AHHHH!"

I jumped as Woozi came behind me and hugged me tightly as I winced at the heart attack and the beaming lights coming from the windows. Yup this place hasn't changed a bit.

"Omo, you don't have to get so scared. You scared me more then I was supposed to scare you!" he laughed as I turned back and smiled at him, ruffling his hair.

"Why did you even bring me here? You didn't have to do all this just to get me here! I'm happy just to-" I got cut off by him, more like he came forward and kissed me.

"Arraso, arraso. I get it. I'm sorry" he smiled as I softened in the inside like melted marshmallows....(yas the first time Ii succeeded in writing marshmallow...jk no *my details of feelz r weird..*).

"I just prepared this since your overworking yourself too much! I've known you as the meh-after-30 minutes-but-does-it-after-the-day procrastinator but these days all your doing is work work and more work! I just wanted you to rest a bit for at least a good long time even if it's just today." I nodded along and grinned as a hint of pink was shown on my cheeks.

"Awww thank you so much" I shyly muttered as he pulled me with him to the old bench we used to sit on and pulled out some of our favorite instruments from the back door of the room.

"You ready to play?"

"Yes! Of course...always ready if I'm playing with you." I laughed as I held the guitar for him as he pulled the piano to the center from the right corner in the shade while collecting dust.