Hansol (AGRESSIVE)

These days my crush and bias have been constantly fighting over me, I mean  I respect them both and love them both but I do think their going overboard with everything.

Now I'm sitting here in between both of them as their fighting over me as usual.

"Uughh! Diane! Give us a week to be with you and by Monday you HAVE to choose who you love!" they both shouted as I just nodded while they both smiled at me. I love them both and I don't know if I can ever choose between them..*sigh*.

~

The next day after school I was just walking home until someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around to find my crush.

"Oh hi ____" I smiled as he waved and walked side by side, beside me.

"So, who are you going to choose?" 

"I don't know..."

"Diane, I'm not like trying to make you think that it's better to choose me or anything but....dating an idol is very hard cuz there's fans that would get in your relationship and what if they don't accept you!" he said as I nodded I do agree but I already made my mind to choose my crush since I've liked him longer and admired him even longer then my bias Hansol.

"I need to go bye~" he said as I waved a goodbye and turned around, skipping my way home.

~

It's Friday right now and I'm walking back home of course until I saw Hansol waiting in front of my favorite cafe that I was heading to.

"Ooh hel-" he cupped my mouth and dragged me over to the dark alley, what is he doing? He set me down near the place and he gestured me to listen against the wall...so I did, to hear the most heart breaking thing.

"Oppa~ Are you really going to date that...weirdo Diane?"

"HAHAHHA what kind of question is that!? No! I'm just playin with her, and remember I made a bet with your brother. He's going to give me a hundred bucks and I can't pass on that opportunity!" it was my crush's voice, tears were forming as I looked at Hansol who was dragging me away from that place.

"How can he do that to you..." I can hear him whisper as I finally looked up at him.

"How did you know-"

"I- I'm sorry...I've known about this bet, I've witnessed it but you seemed like you really did love him so I couldn't tell you about it but I defended you from him so you wouldn't get hurt quickly...I appeared in your life to protect you away from the bet, nothing more about that changed after I got to know you better" he confessed as I looked up at him to find the most sincere eyes ever. He was serious about me...unlike that jerk.

"I know you still love him...but on Monday please reject him, I don't want to see him win the bet as he has already won your heart" he said as he forced a small smile and patted my head.

"I'll be going now..." he said as I nodded without saying anything, I'm just shocked that I didn't cry as much. I thought my heart would be so broken that I would be weeping on the ground but..I'm not, I somehow feel...relieved.

I got up and walked home with a blank face, I'm confused...do I like Hansol deep down without me noticing it?

~

It's Monday and I came back out and it's after school so it's really busy out but I did spot both the boys on the bench as they looked around for me.

I smiled at Hansol as he smiled back so I looked towards my crush and now I can finally notice that his smile is fake, unlike Hansol's.

"So...the answer is.......Hansol"

"What!?" my crush shouted as he stood up in horror.

"I thought you like me! You betray-"

"Your the betrayer" Hansol stood up as I can see he had his phone out.

"How?!"

"Because..."

Hansol smirked as he took out a recording of what I heard yesterday but that wasn't it...he also recorded a video of my crush kissing the girl from yesterday but it seemed like it was from another day...no wonder Hansol didn't spend much time with me.

I looked at my crush and gave me a slap to wake him up and he became angry.

"ARGHHH!" he shouted as he ran away to thin air as I sighed and looked at Hansol who had a small smile.

"Now, the games the end soo...I guess we'll just depart from here" he said as I caught his sleeve before he walked away from me.

"Really? Really Hansol?"

"Wae?"

"I've liked you more then my crush and this is the end already? I thought I liked that jerk more then you but all of the video's I've recorded of us three when we went somewhere, I would mostly record it of me and you or just you-" I smiled as he gave me a kiss on the forehead as he had a grin on his face.

"I love you Diane, and I'll never treat you like that"

"I love you too, Hansol"